“A fine dinning experience”

Bordiehn's Restaurant B's at Marina
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of The Bordiehn's Chain Restaurants, Contemporary Food and famous for its signature camel dishes, created by chef Thomas (camel filet with chocolate sauce,1991), unique atmosphere , large selection of wines and spirits, Cocktail Bar and cigar selection,meet local celebrities and fancy people
Reviewed December 12, 2013

After reading other reviews we decided to go and try for ourselves.
It did not disappoint. The food was great... Service was a little slow but still fine.
They have a good choice on the menu and cater for everyone's tastes
Would defiantly return

There are newer reviews for Bordiehn's Restaurant B's at Marina

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Myself and 3 others visited this restaurant on 02.10.13. We were staying in Hurghada and had wanted to visit the Marina and had reviewed the restaurants on Trip Advisor before hand. We chose B's at Marina purely based on the excellent reviews and because I wanted to try Camel Streak!!!

I have to say it was the nicest meal I have ever had in a restaurant. The steak was to die for, literally melts in your mouth and the taste is so devine. I had the NZ mussels to start and can tell you it just beyond words. The overall taste of the mussels was heavenly and I could have eaten them until I popped, so so so delicious. My husband and father in law had the scallops to start and couldn't rave enough about this dish. My husband had buffalo steak and also said it was delicious.

Overall on the food alone I would highly recommend this place.

The setting at the Marina, the service and friendliness of staff was also excellent.

I do however feel that I should mention the cost. For 3 starters, 4 mains and 2 beers each it was a little over £100.00 English. Now I certainly wouldn't mark this place any less than a 5 and would still highly recommend everyone to visit this place if you are at the Marina BUT I wouldn't expect to pay those prices in Egypt. Just bear this in mind, it isn't cheap. But as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Loved it loved it loved it. Hats off to the chef!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you love garlic snails go to Bordeins in the Marina. I have eaten then so many times and B the hostess is great plus all of the staff and a particular hello to Amyr who I think has recently got married. They also do a good Camel Steak but since we have a few friends with Camels has put me off eating it but it is absolutely delicious.
I have not tried the Buffalo but if you like beef I am told it is great.
Now the loos are great and clean for us ladies and the setting is lovely with good service. Shame it is so quiet there right now but I am sure it will pick up now people are going back as from 1st Oct. Plus it is perfectly safe in Hurghada right now.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I ate here last and had to come back. the manager and chef both came out to see us , great service.
the food is outstanding, nothing compares in any steak i have ever eaten, you could cut the steak with the back of a spoon.
put simply, Go there.

sunshineEgypt, Owner at Bordiehn's Restaurant B's at Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear valued guest,
the fact , that you came to visit us again , shows us , that you really appreciate our quality and effort.
Many thanks for the beautiful pictures. This gives other travellers as well a perfect impression of what they expect. See you october 2014???

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've tried this place several times for breakfast and dinner and once for a corporate Christmas party. The food's never been less than amazing. The chef is a trained star chef from Germany and in this case it's definitely an indicator for quality.

It's quite a fancy place with lovely ambiance. A place for special occasions :)
The prices are quite high by Egyptian standards, but you won't find this quality of food outside of Egypt for less than double the price.

Try the tenderloin and the camel steak. You'll love it. It's also quite nice for breakfast.

1  Thank Magnolia S
sunshineEgypt, Owner at Bordiehn's Restaurant B's at Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear valuable guest,
We are so happy , that especially in those critic and difficult times for us and egypt, guests enjoy quality in their precious holidays, which should be the best time of the year. Many thanks for all support