“Very good place”
Review of Papas Bar

Papas Bar
Ranked #4 of 17 Nightlife in Hurghada
Reviewed September 29, 2013

fahitas here is the best. Atmosphere is very pleasant, sometimes live music, big screen, stuff is friendly and funny. Many foreigners. Best place to sit with friends on Marina. Located at the entrance.

1  Thank samira m

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The place is good for clubing and dancing but the managing is very bad as we paid 75 EGP for only a bottle of one liter of Pepsi which is not logic in Egypt and when I complain about this for the foreigner manager he said that I am crazy and This place is too high for me as I went to little Budah and it was more expensive and with an excellent service so I recomend little budah instead of Papas for an formidable night full of joy and love

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Papas Bar is located down town in the New Marina,a beautiful area with many resturants,a must see for anyone visiting Hurghada.
The Bar serves good food(Egyptian and European),plays great music,often has live bands and karioke nights.For the fooball fans large screens showing the matches.
What makes this bar a great place to be is the great atmosphere,the relaxed, chilled and friendly setting is a great place to spend a whole evening or get you in the mood to cross the road to one of the best discos in Hurghada(only my opinion of course!) to dance and drink untill morning.

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We visited papa's in October 2011. It had not long been taken over by new management (previously hed kandi). We visited first during the day & at that time men had to pay for towels & sunbeds with women going for free. I did think it was a bit steep price wise cost us £13 for the two men in our group, & alcoholic drinks were about average, which isn't cheap in Egypt anyway. However we were looked after properly, with our drinks brought to us etc. The beach area was a bit tatty for sunbathing, but I'd imagine the new owners have tidied this up by now. The food is delicious, freshly cooked to order - burgers were amazing! We returned in the night, the music was fabulous, & had a real buzz about the place. Brilliant for party goers & night owls with places to sit & chill when your tired of dancing!

1  Thank writingbug78
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Nice place with good food (try the egyptian dips) and a cozy atmosphere.
NB. There's a % of tax and service added to your bill.