“Really good meal - glad we tried this restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Heaven Restaurant

The Heaven Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 271 Restaurants in Hurghada
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hull, East Yorkshire
“Really good meal - glad we tried this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had a lovely meal at The Heaven. After deciding to take a taxi from our all inclusive Sunrise holiday resorts meals we headed down to the marina for a walk and look for a nice place to eat. We did get harassed a bit from restaurants wanting us eat in their restaurants but after stopping at The Heaven to read the menu we were left alone to decide which we found pleasing so we accepted the invitation and was shown to a table. THe waiter asked what we wanted to drink and ordered a bottle of wine, glass coke and bottle of water while we decided what we wanted to eat. I choose the prawns but when I asked if they came in shells the waiter said yes so I declined to have them , on hearing this the waiter went to speak to the chef and when he returned sia she chef would prepare them without shells, my husband orders the sea foos dish of crab, calamari &prawns. While we waited the waiter brought us a basket of bread rols and 3 types of butter which was really lovely and we tucked in while we waited for our mains. When the mains came we were not disappointed we the size and the quality of the food it was delicious when vegetables and chips as side dishes. We sent our compliments to the chef when we finished our mains. Our waiter Was very discrete filling our glasses and removing the dishes. We decide to have a dessert and choose tiramisu for my husband and an apple Dessert with ice cream for me. The size of the desserts were very generous and delicious. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our meal so thanks to the attentive waiters and the chef without a doubt the best meal of our holiday this October 2012.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Willee_10

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Madrid, Spain
“Good location, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Located on the pretty marina (the only pretty bit of Hurghada that we saw!) Food was good and made a nice change from the all inclusive hotel food that we were having most of the time! Nice atmosphere and very friendly service. I was able to order good vegetarian options here and my boyfriend was very happy with his seafood.

Visited January 2012
Hurghada, Al Bahr al Ahmar, Egypt
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Have been a few times to this restaurant, although there is not much for a vegetarian like me, they did the most amazing mushroom risotto and of course a great ceaser salad. Would reccommend this place as all the food looks nice, the service is good, the place is nice and the staff are friendly

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Prickles03
essex
“NOT HEAVEN BUT SOME WAS OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

We walked the length and breath of the marina in search of dining inspiration three times and then we settled for heaven because it did look the nicest , had a few tables booked and the menu looked fine.It was my birthday and they were very nice in bring me up a heaven birthday sign which did make a nice picture.Our friends ordered the 250gram argentinian fillet and i ordered the 450 gram locally sourced rib eye steak with a mixture of sides to share--Up came their 250 gram steaks and they looked delicious--mine then came up mime-twice the size but about a third of the width--by the time the waiter came up to ask if your meal was ok I was on my 3rd slice of grissle--of which i told him but anyway a ventured on thinking the rest looked ok and by the time I had finished I had about 15 % of the steak on the side of the plate--he came over to clear the table so I told him that was the worst supposed steak i have ever had the mis fortune to be served--he opologized and said the manager said its the difference between fillet so i said you had better send over the manager then.He came , i explained why he needing to see the grissle on the plate and why he needed to buy a new set of scales because that was no bigger than about 12 ounce--he then agreed and said he would stick off the bill--did i want another steak- i said too late now the evenings over and spoilt so he insisted on bring me out a huge slice of desserts with 4 forks and candles whilst they all sang happy birthday--end result he did strike the 120 egp dish off the bill which came to 500 so i gave a 50 egp tip as it wasn't the waiter that cooked the steak and the others 250gm looked excellent and they say it did taste so --so 100% for customer service after the event--to be honest i think you may struggle to find a better restaurant in the marina---tip if its says locally sourced it may pay to ask locally sourced what ??

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank licksmith
Hurghada, Egypt
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

8 of us went here for xmas day , only ones in there , most of us were disappointed with are meals, those of us that had the veg said it was cold , i had the calamari with sweat chilli sauce, i asked if it was battered they said no, good as i would not of chosen it , it came out battered. second time at this restaurant second time disappointed wont be going back. Far better food in hurghada for half the price.

• Visited December 2011