This hotel is just as the brochure states 5* brilliant service,spotless nice light bright rooms all with a sea view would recommend to upgrade to all inclusive as no restaurants nearby as it is a new resortMore
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included
This hotel is just as the brochure states 5* brilliant service,spotless nice light bright rooms all with a sea view would recommend to upgrade to all inclusive as no restaurants nearby as it is a new resortMoreShow less
Dear Guest, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, we enjoyed your stay with us and hoping see you soon.
We stayed end of November 2012 for a relaxing week in the stunning Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa.Our spacious first class bedroom was amazing with spotless valet everyday. The layout and design of the hotel is just beautiful and illuminated in the evening it looks like a Palace. Every member of Mohameds Team we came into contact with was attentive and polite. A special mention to Ibrahim who met us everyday at the beach armed with towels and escorted us to our sunloungers and then to lay out our towels and arranged refreshments with the very helpful beach waiters. Service throughout our stay was first class . Romany in the restaurant every evening knew the table we liked sit out and what wine was required without asking. ( tiny noticeable things ) which makes service very good to amazing. We arranged to extend the use of our room and was prepared to pay the extra cost, this proved to be a small problem at reception. Mohamed ( General Manager ) noticed this and at once apolgised and directed his team member to allow the room charge and food and drinks to be totally free until we checked out .Though we very rarely return to a hotel and location we plan to go back in May 2013 for another week of luxury and excellent service. Thank you to Mohamed and his Team from Gary .
( for beach lovers its even better than pictures in the brochures or internet images ).
Dear our guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we pleased to read your positive comment, we wish you all the best and looking forward for your next one soon.
Just come back from a week in the Premier Romance Boutique Hotel!!!! don't listen to those bad review's this Hotel is brilliant,The Hotel is lovely the bedrooms are first class and so plush, we had a sea view and its so quiet and peaceful just sitting on the balcony with a coffee or a glass of wine watching that beautiful blue sea and the golden sands what more do you want!!!!! The food is fantastic both the buffet and the El a carte restaurants with lot's of choice,The staff are so nice and polite and they can't do enough for you, The beach is one of the best beaches in Egypt we've ever seen and this is our seventh time traveling to Egypt its been so good we're booking to go again in June but this time two weeks,
Mr & Mrs Hodson room 1210
Thank you for having reviewed our hotel on Tripadvisor, wishing the next one. all the best.
This hotel is located in a delightful quite and safe location to provide a peaceful holiday with a good services throughout. Our spacious first class bedroom gave wonderful views of the palm tree lined boulevard, private beach and azure blue sea. The buffet food was plentiful and offered a wide choice but may not satisfy those requiring refinement. Two other specialist restaurants do however offer a selective dining option. All the staff are most obliging and tipping at the conclusion of your holiday is part of the culture and the best way of saying thank you. The boulevard is traffic free and offers a pleasurable walk in both directions. Just a short walk and not to be missed, are the Palace Gardens with waterfalls stunningly illuminated each evening. The hotel provides entertainment on a couple of evenings which we found enjoyable. The manager is always on hand and most helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. (We do like to explore the locality when on holiday but sadly have to advise against visiting the old town).
Dear our guest
Thank you so much for reviewing us on the tripadvisor . Me and my team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at premier romance and we hope to welcome you in the near future.
We have just returned from a week at this hotel, what really makes this hotel is the staff who can not do enough for you, from the guy who cleans the room to the guys on the beach especially Ibrahim and the drinks guy who learn your names really quickly and greet you with enthusiasm every day, in previous hotels we have stayed in we have never been overly keen on getting to know the staff but this hotel is the exception, Saber was great in the dining room as was the small guy on the afternoon terrace serving lunch, a special mention has to go to Ahmed in the lobby bar who greated us like long lost friends every day. The weather was great apart from the last day that was a bit cloudy the beach is lovely and the food was great and the hotel itself was lovely. We did have a few issues ourselves with the shower but this did not spoil the holiday, on the last day we were collected from the hotel at 2.10pm and when we checked out at 12.00 we were told to help ourselves to lunch and drinks which was appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody who was looking for a quiet relaxing break.
Dear our Guest, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, we enjoyed your stay with us and the hotel management & team hoping see you soon.
We've been to Egypt many times but unfortunately we did not have a positive experience at this hotel. Summary of our main issues:
- When we arrived we had to wait for about half an hour before being allowed to go to our room. After a very long wait for transfer (not the hotel's fault) we really just wanted to collapse. The lack of customer service didn't get things off to the best start.
- When we did get to our room it was lovely. However, unfortunately the shower came off the wall in my hand. It was very obviously broken. I don't know of any other hotels claiming to be 5* that would put their gets in obviously faulty rooms. There was an overhead shower as well but it seemed old and blocked so we just got a very weak trickle of water. We repeatedly asked for it to be fixed but were treated like an annoyance by reception. They kept promising to get it sorted but didn't. To be fair they did eventually say we could change rooms but it seemed such a waste of our holiday time to pack everything back up and spend time moving when they have maintenance staff on site. Something that should have been straightforward was just made difficult and annoying, which seemed to be a theme for this hotel.
- The hotel is quite small so it only had one main restaurant which we had to use for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a few days this becomes very repetitive. They seem to only play the same two CD’s over and over again which didn’t help matters. The service was awful unfortunately. Most people seemed very unhappy and tired after having to work for long periods. Trying to get a drink was near impossible. You could easily be half way through a meal before you got one. When the drinks did arrive they were often warm and the beer was usually flat. However, the most annoying thing was whilst you were desperately trying to get a drink your plates would be whipped away from you before you’d finished chewing. Removing plates common in Egypt in my experience but I’ve never known it quite so bad anywhere else. I wouldn’t have minded so much if one of the waiters had given us the drinks we had ordered before this happened! We also experienced problems getting a table at the main restaurant on a couple of occasions and were told to wait (in not a particularly nice manner). Again not a great experience. The food generally wasn’t brilliant, quite repetitive, and luke warm at times.
- Probably the most annoying thing about the hotel is that rather than use the wristband system which most all inclusive hotels use, the Premier Romance insist that you sign for every drink you have. This includes water. Whether you be at the restaurant, at the (tiny) pool or at the beach you have to sign. When you’ve paid for all inclusive you have effectively paid for all your drinks in advance. Therefore, I do not understand why you have to be bothered with signing lots of bits of paper every day when you’re trying to relax. Because of the slow water service it also meant that you’re waiting around to sign for a drink you’ve already paid for. For example, you could be at the beach and wait for an hour to be asked whether you want a drink. From there it could take you 30 mins for them to bring it (one day I waited 50 mins for a coke!). Then say you wanted to leave the beach, you might have to queue at the drinks hut and wait for them to find your bit of paper for 10 mins. Not very relaxing!
- Service at the beach was generally poor. I often had to get up and go find someone to ask for a drink of water. Unfortunately there were not enough sun loungers and umbrella’s either. Most days we have to use the cheap plastic sunbeds and three days out of seven we didn’t have an umbrella so I had to go inside out of the sun. The beach is also very cramped so you’re very close to your neighbour. A lot of people seemed to smoke which you can unfortunately be right next to as there is so little space.
- We were told when booking that we could visit three of the on site restaurants. However, the Indian restaurant was closed when we got there. We assume we would therefore be allowed to eat in one of the other restaurants twice. But no, this was not allowed. We asked to be able to pay extra to go to the Italian twice, however, that wasn't allowed either. The hotel was very rigid and inflexible for reasons I couldn’t fathom as we wanted to give them money.
- Generally the information around the hotel was very poor. We found it difficult to work out what the all inclusive package was and were the pool was for example. We also couldn’t get towels when we found the pool. As fair as we were aware there were no snacks available on the all inclusive package whatsoever. Nothing in any of the bars and the ice cream area was closed.
- On our first full day at the hotel we asked whether we could book a late checkout on our day of departure as we had a flight in the evening. This was clearly advertised at reception for a fee. We were told that we had to wait until the day before we were departing to book this. We went back on the morning of the day before we were due to leave and were told that this wasn’t possible as all the rooms were booked. We were told that the room we were in needed to be cleaned for the next arrival. We knew that the new arrivals didn’t come until the evening as we had the previous week. Which meant that the hotel had six and a half hours to clean the room. We had to argue the logic with them and ask that they make an exception for this rule given our generally poor experience and eventually they did and we paid the fee. So again, something that should have been straightforward and easy was made difficult and stressful.
I would never go back to this hotel or to any hotel with the same management. The hotel were aware of many of our issues and were given many opportunities to put things right and yet they never did. We are returning to Egypt this year as we do every year but I would encourage anyone considering this hotel to book somewhere else instead. There are much better experiences to be had.
Dear guest,I did not receive any reports from my head departments that one of our guests at the hotel was suffers from some problems , even at a weekly GM meeting with hotel guests which held every Sunday i am sure i have not met your good self .and to confirm the truth of what i say you can look at our page on the tripadvisor to feel how we treat our guests and how the summit satisfaction of our guests is our primary goal.You received a hotel information sheet upon your arrival and we mentioned that the al a carte restaurants visit is once per stay and the second visit is chargeable 10 euro per person, is it possible to explain to me how i refuse your second visit especially after your offer to pay money for it?finally,Thank you for taking time to post your feedback on tripadvisor and i regret to read that we were not able to meet your expectations.Accordingly i would like to know what could be done in a different way in order to meet your expectations as we would love to welcome you once more in the future.