When we arrived it was just in the middle of all the upset in Cairo and other larger cities but you would never know it in Sahl Hasheesh ! Everything was calm and quiet and in fact the only tourists around were the Brits !..The hotel made us so welcome, they were so happy to see some tourists. We got through the airport to be whisked away to the hotel through deserted streets in our own private mini van ( shocking waste of fuel as they do this for all guests !..nice though )..were shown to lounge and given room key ( only one which could be a bit of a nuisance but if you ask I think they would issue two )...went to our lovely clean comfy and huge room, which was standard and it had massive bathroom and full minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Nice balcony looking out to sea but it did not get sun ( room 1503 ) and it was close to the long bar so we could hear some music at night but it did not go on really late so not really a probelm but if you sleep early avoid those rooms near the bar.
We went for buffet supper and there was good variety and very tasty as was the case with all our meals. Breakfast is a delight with so much to select from but the orange juice was a bit watered down.
We ate in all the a la cartes and our favourite was the seafood, really good. the Italian was just okay..not fab as some have reported but I have had better in Bella Italia. the red wine is foul but that is just Egypt so we expected that.
The coffee from the beach bar is very nice and the pool boys keep you topped up all day with drinks. I would have liked to have had the option of a snack by the pool but that is not available and also for a hotel of this standard it would have been nice to have some ice cream by the pool ( ice cream only available in the buffet )
Don't bother to rent a bike they are positively dangerous !
This is a great hotel for Egypt and the service is pretty good and very friendly ( not as lecherous as some places in Egypt ! )
All in all we had a super holiday which was very relaxing and chilled out ( spa is fabulous but expensive but they really are great masseuses )
We did really like it and the faults ( if they are faults ) are really very small and I had to look hard to find fault.
The lobby area is stunning and the ladies toilets in the lobby are probably the prettiest I have ever seen
One last mention..Mohammed, our Thomson rep was just great and I want to thank him for being so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him..a real credit to Thomsons .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada