“Just can't think of any better place!”

Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only)
Ranked #1 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed May 22, 2014

What a wonderful 5th visit to Premier Le Reve. From our warm welcome to our final farewell we felt completely relaxed amongst such great friends, with all staff working tirelessly to provide the best service - diligently overseen by the most courteous Mr Fouquet.

Turquoise, the main buffet restaurant, offers an excellent choice of good quality food (my favourite being the lamb pie!); the chefs do a fabulous job and are keen to please, thank you! The waiter service here is professional, yet friendly, and a special thanks to our three favoured boys - Emad, Mostafa and Saied. Mandarin offers the best Chinese dining experience, whilst Bella, the Italian restaurant, offers exceptional food and service and was most definitely our number one choice. Mr Ibrahim, we could not fault any aspect
Our lazy days around the pool have to be the most memorable yet, with all the pool boys happy, friendly and willing to help. A special mention to Mourad (you worked so hard - always with such a lovely smile, were a great Arabic teacher and went out of your way to please) and Tarek (you insisted on carrying our bags and were always ready for a laugh); thank you, don’t ever leave - the pool will not be the same without you!! Hani and Carlos, many thanks too for our endless supply of drinks and fruit - you are the best! Biddy, it was great to see you back at PLR - I enjoyed your aqua fit, stretching and relaxation classes and Pete, I loved listening to you sing as the sun went down. Jeannette and John, it was lovely chatting with you all week - so glad we’ve kept in touch now that we’re home
Our room (1508) was serviced well by Osama, who was polite, courteous and efficient at all times - thank you
Reception was most efficient; when I asked for more coat hangers they were delivered within ten minutes. Also when I asked for an iron I was told they didn’t have any free, however what a great service they offered; my top was collected, pressed and returned to the room free of charge – excellent. Thanks to Michael on reception, you were most helpful.

I have always looked in the window at the jewellery shop, and decided this time to have a look inside. Max is very obliging and you don’t feel pressured to buy; however I did buy a beautiful bracelet and ring, reasonably priced. Just remember he does like chocolate, particularly the one in the purple wrapper!

If you are looking for five star Egyptian luxury then Premier Le Reve most certainly offers this. The biggest welcome, exceptional staff, delicious food and guaranteed sunshine – just can’t think of any better place, see you again in August!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 03Diane
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear 03Diane,

Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve again for your recent holiday and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service and we are delighted to read you thought our staff achieved this.
We sincerely appreciate all of your fantastic comments and we are overwhelmed to read such a great review full of so much praise.

We are pleased to read you had another wonderful holiday with us, It was our pleasure to welcome you back, and we look forward to seeing you at Premier Le Reve in August.

Email: gm_ler@premieregypthotels.com

There are newer reviews for Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only)

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Just returned from a last minute break at le reve.
Firstly let me describe my wife and myself we are both in our early fifties and holiday at least three times a year but sometimes up to five times a year and normally five star anywhere in the world.
When we arrived at the hotel we went to reception to get our room keys but before we got out of reception the hotel manager stopped me and let me know that shorts were not acceptable in the dining area and I would have to change before dining ! My first thought was " for gods sake I have been travelling for ten hours give me a break " I was nowhere near or on my way to the restaurant . This is the first hotel we have ever been to that actually refuses entry in restaurants to men not wearing long trousers, we actually saw men refused entry !. This might seem like a small point but we think it is important wether on holiday or not you do not want to see too much bare flesh in the restaurant while enjoying your evening meal.
Whilst mentioning the restaurants, the food choice ! Absolutely exceptional for any hotel let alone all inclusive if you could not find something to eat at every meal time then you have a serious problem.
Drinks; if you want brand names you will pay £5 for a single £10 + for a double !.
Although the local alcohol is not up to European tastes if you persist you will find something to your taste and the absolutely brilliant staff at the outside bar especially "Carlos" will makes sure you never go thirsty.
Now for my only gripe of our holiday ! SUNBEDS !!! There were notices that said no reserving of sun beds !! This unfortunately was ignored as it is in most places.
We observed one couple (russian) who reserved SIX sun beds at various points around the pool area and although there were four pool attendants supposedly policing the pool area and sun beds we never once saw them removing towels that had been left on sun beds for hours even though sun beds were in short supply, they were more interested in playing on there mobile phones.
Would we go back to Le Reve ? Possibly ! The manager and most of the staff are brilliant but the fact that you have to get up at the crack of dawn to get a sun bed really puts us off !.
If we read on trip advisor that they have sorted this problem we would definitely book to go back.
Rob & wen from clacton

2  Thank robthebuilder0

Dear Rob and Wen,

Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your recent holiday and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service.
We would like to thank you for your critical comments and feedback regarding your stay. Please be assured all of your remarks have been communicated to the relevant departments.

It was our pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to your next visit to Premier Le Reve.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our silver wedding here and we had a most memorable night thanks to the staff at Premier Le Reve. A special mention goes to Holly (assistant manager) and Mohammed (Thompsons rep) and Ibrahim (catering manager) for helping to arrange this with me as a surprise.
As the title says the hotel is very laid back with low key entertainment but with excellent service and the food is of very high quality and variety to suit all tastes.
The staff are very focussed and attentive and our pool waiter Hani never stopped and always remembered your drinks.
Edmad (Freddie Mercury lookalike) in the main restaurant was also outstanding with his service and Joseph in the VIP lounge was awesome.
Our room cleaner Mohamed Matea decorated our bed on the day of our silver wedding with hearts and Swans and always kept the room immaculate. The bed in our room was massive and I did not say goodnight but bye bye until morning?
We will definitely be returning but I may have to hock my wife's diamond ring, which I bought her for our anniversary.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room which overlooked the pool and had a sea view
3  Thank mike_homer
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Mr Homer,

Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve to celebrate such a special occasion and for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are so pleased to read that you had a fantastic time and we were able to fulfill your memorable night, the staff really enjoyed being part of it.
We sincerely appreciate all your lovely comments regarding our service, rooms and food and we will ensure to pass your feedback and praise on to our staff.
All of the staff are delighted to read you had such a wonderful holiday for your Silver Wedding Anniversary.
It was truly our pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to your next visit to Premier Le Reve.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We returned from a two weeks holiday yesterday in Premier Le Rev having spent many holidays in Egypt over the years but the first time in this establishment. The positive aspects of this hotel have been detailed in many other reviews and I agree with the vast majority of them. I would highlight the regular appearances of Hotel Senior Management, especially the Operations Manager and the Hotel Assistant Manager to all areas of the complex and they were not there just for show but were genuinely interested in guest's points of view and took action to put right any problems that had been highlighted to them. I believe these appearances and a highly professional Staff Training Programme are what makes the staff in all areas of the hotel so cooperative, professional, courteous, good humoured and above all efficient. In this matter I would highly recommend the Pharmacy where a qualified doctor is on duty and was able to give my wife an injection to help with a severe case of stomach upset. The other place was Max's Jewellery Store situated in the Hotel Reception, most unusually in Egypt we were not harassed to enter the shop nor were ridiculous prices quoted to start a haggling process, friendly, no-pressure sales techniques that we found helpful and consequently were happy to part with our money. Would I return to the hotel; certainly not in the immediate future; I found it quite isolated and surrounded by at least four miles of building sites of which there appeared to be no work going on throughout our stay. This is not the fault of Premier Le Rev Hotel but did restrict our "exploring" opportunities during our stay.

Room Tip: We were Ground Floor Room 1138, close to the swimming pool but suffered no disturbances whatsoever
1  Thank SAPPER514975

Dear SAPPER514975,

We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service and we are pleased to hear you thought all of our staff achieved this on a high level.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and we are delighted to read you had a great holiday.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Excellent staff!The service in this hotel is amasing!The rooms are really beautiful and very clean. The food was great also in the buffet restaurant.Very relaxing atmosphere.unfortunately not very friendly with children.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CarolP411
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear CarolP411,

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel with what I can only describe as the most polite and helpful staff I have ever met. If your looking for a relaxing break away this place is perfect you feel extra special for your entire trip. Food is second to non rooms have the biggest beds I've ever seen and nothing is to much trouble, gardens and pool are exceptional will defo be back at some point. Thank you to all the staff for ensuring some much needed chill out time was had.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Kate V

Dear Kate V,

Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your recent holiday and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service and we are pleased to read you thought our staff achieved this.
We sincerely appreciate your comments about our hotel and food and we are delighted to read you had such a wonderful holiday.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Egypt, and we were not sure what we would think as we have previously been on a few holidays in Mexico.
I have to say we were pleasantly surprised. After receiving a very warm welcome, the main restaurant stayed open for us to grab some food, we were not expecting this.
Our room was huge, and the bathroom very well equipped with a bath and separate shower.
We had food in the Italian, seafood and Chinese restaurants and were pleased with them all. I must say the Italian was outstanding and our favourite by far!
The staff make this holiday, and we found they were less expecting of tips compared to Mexico, however we would recommend to tip the staff, as i would expect the wages to be low in Egypt, and they seem extremely grateful no matter how small the tip is.
They genuinely wanted you to have a lovely holiday and come back!
We were in a Thomson room... The sunset was fantastic from these rooms, we were not too worried about a sea / pool view, and found this side of the building more private.
The room facilities were good and we had more soft drinks and water each day, which was appreciated in such heat.
The manager Mr Foquet was great, we met him a few times on our 11 day holiday, and he sorted out some issues we had.
Huge compliments to Mohammed (the beach guy that sometimes is at the jetty) he truly made our holiday, and we always had a good laugh with him. Also other staff we thought went above and beyond ... Abdul, our beach waiter, possibly the happiest man in the world! He was hilarious with the English catchphrases. Mr Saleh was very professional and always on the go, making sure everyone on the beach was ok! Khaled from the spa was very friendly, even after we had bought some treatments, he still came to say hello every day, and also to Ahmed who served us on gala night (think he normally works in the seafood restaurant) for great service, he always made sure our glasses were full! And finally, Mohammed from Thomson was very approachable and we think he is a fantastic rep.
We enjoyed the live music, especially Pete's set, my husband loved his kings of Leon cover.
The food was excellent overall, and we had such a great time we are hoping to return in November!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Simaura
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Simaura,

Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your first visit to Egypt and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service and we are delighted to read you thought that we achieved this. Be assured all your praise about our staff will be passed on to them.

We sincerely appreciate your lovely comments regarding the restaurants and food and we are pleased to read you enjoyed our A La Carte restaurants so much.
We are glad that you enjoyed the privacy and you were able to watch the beautiful Egyptian sunset from your room.