What a wonderful 5th visit to Premier Le Reve. From our warm welcome to our final farewell we felt completely relaxed amongst such great friends, with all staff working tirelessly to provide the best service - diligently overseen by the most courteous Mr Fouquet.
Turquoise, the main buffet restaurant, offers an excellent choice of good quality food (my favourite being the lamb pie!); the chefs do a fabulous job and are keen to please, thank you! The waiter service here is professional, yet friendly, and a special thanks to our three favoured boys - Emad, Mostafa and Saied. Mandarin offers the best Chinese dining experience, whilst Bella, the Italian restaurant, offers exceptional food and service and was most definitely our number one choice. Mr Ibrahim, we could not fault any aspect
Our lazy days around the pool have to be the most memorable yet, with all the pool boys happy, friendly and willing to help. A special mention to Mourad (you worked so hard - always with such a lovely smile, were a great Arabic teacher and went out of your way to please) and Tarek (you insisted on carrying our bags and were always ready for a laugh); thank you, don’t ever leave - the pool will not be the same without you!! Hani and Carlos, many thanks too for our endless supply of drinks and fruit - you are the best! Biddy, it was great to see you back at PLR - I enjoyed your aqua fit, stretching and relaxation classes and Pete, I loved listening to you sing as the sun went down. Jeannette and John, it was lovely chatting with you all week - so glad we’ve kept in touch now that we’re home
Our room (1508) was serviced well by Osama, who was polite, courteous and efficient at all times - thank you
Reception was most efficient; when I asked for more coat hangers they were delivered within ten minutes. Also when I asked for an iron I was told they didn’t have any free, however what a great service they offered; my top was collected, pressed and returned to the room free of charge – excellent. Thanks to Michael on reception, you were most helpful.
I have always looked in the window at the jewellery shop, and decided this time to have a look inside. Max is very obliging and you don’t feel pressured to buy; however I did buy a beautiful bracelet and ring, reasonably priced. Just remember he does like chocolate, particularly the one in the purple wrapper!
If you are looking for five star Egyptian luxury then Premier Le Reve most certainly offers this. The biggest welcome, exceptional staff, delicious food and guaranteed sunshine – just can’t think of any better place, see you again in August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada