This is the second time that my partner and I have stayed at the PLR, the last being Summer 2011, the hotel and simply got better, the staff as ever are great and it was great to see that staff retention is so high, Hanni and Carlos by the pool, friendly and efficent as ever, Danial in the Executive lounge was so great, funny, friendly and professional a real asset to the hotel.
Mr Fouquet and Mr Ibrihim do such a great job at reguarly checking how happy we were and if anything is not to you liking they will rectify it swiftly although we had no complaints this time.
Rooms are great, booked a deluxe this time and the bed is huge, It is a couples hotel, just wondering how many couples are supposed to be in the bed.....
Food, buffet excellent, huge choice, gala dinners at Christmas and New year, truely spectacular, never thought you could have a choice of so many meats, Sushi etc in one buffet... Osiana beach restaurant for lunch delicious as ever..
Please be aware that this is a low key hotel, so if you want lots of entertainment laid on or big loud party nights this won't be the hotel for you and it is far from Hurghada so please don't criticise the hotel for this it is made clear what and where it is..
Only criticism and this is not the hotels fault, there are some shops in the hotel, if you wish to purchase souveniers, cigarettes etc then I suggest you leave the hotel and either walk round to the grand plaza part of Sahl Has.. around 2 miles, you pass it on the way to the hotel on the bus, you can also hire golf carts from a lovely chap who you can see passing along the promenade, there is a shop on the left near the pizza restaurant and the prices are "fixed" and very fair, we have been to Egypt 6 times now in the last 3 years and he is great value, from memory the Palma Bazarr, around a 1/3 of the prices in the hotel shop.
Overall a perfect holiday again, many thanks to all the staff and we shall see you again asap.
Kenny and Kindar room 1528, December 21 to Jan 4th 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa