Our journey to Egypt was a last minute decision. One evening, we decided to book on the internet. As we had set Hurghada as our destination we started to search a good Hotel on Trip Advisor. Soon I found the Premier Le Reve and started reading trough the comments.
I was impressed. At the time we booked, the Hotel had over 1000 “excellent-ratings”. Everything seemed excellent.
And it is really true.
As we arrived at the Hotel, located in Sahl Hasheesh, we we’re requested to sit down in the impressive Lobby. Then someone from the reception came to us and we could do the check-in while sitting on the couch. That’s something I really appreciate after a long travel. No standing, no waiting.
To the Hotel its a 20 minutes drive from the center of Hurghada. So near the hotel you will not find any shops or other restaurants.
Our Room, a superior Room, was very big. The rooms have a walk-in closet. There you can also find a safe and you don’t have to pay anything more for it. Then there is a big bathroom with a shower and also a bath-tub.
The room itself is as a said very big, there is plenty of room for two people. Every Room has also a balcony. Moreover there is a TV, a Minibar, a water boiler with coffee and tee etc.
The Pool area is very beautiful with the altogether four pools. Two big pools, one salt-water pool and one fresh-water pool and two little pools. Drinks are being served at the pool area. One of staff members at the pool was always very funny and remembers still after a few days, that you like your drink without any ice. That’s service.
The beach has lots of sunbeds and parasols, but still in a classy style. The swimming-area in the sea you can reach by a pier.
If you want to enjoy your lunch or dinner, the hotel has a very good buffet-restaurant with a wide variation of all kinds of food. Very impressive is the gala-evening with the ice sculptures as decoration. The food is excellent and was the best food I’ve ever had in a buffet-restaurant. In the evening you can also choose among 4 à-la-carte restaurants. Italian, Chinese, Japanese/Indian and Seafood. As far as I can remember, the Japanese/Indian- and the Seafood-Restaurant is against extra charge, but I’m not sure. We only were in the delicious Chinese restaurant and the rest of the week we enjoyed our meal in the buffet.
The hotel offers also a Spa area, where you can have relaxing massages, go to the gym and enjoy the whirlpool. We tried a massage with hot oil which was excellent. These kinds of service is also against extra charge.
All of the employees are always very friendly and helpful. There are absolutely no complaints.
The only thing I didn’t really like was the shop inside of the hotel. We went there to ask if we could buy some toothpaste… The owner was as a human very friendly but as a seller he was a shark. He wouldn’t tell us where we could buy a toothpaste without him showing us everything in his shop and he also talked us into buying some of his (beautiful but expensive) pictures. We we’re very tired of all the traveling and I felt we had to buy us free from him…so don’t go in there!!!!
To sum up, our stay in the Premier Le Reve was really excellent and I can definitely recommend it to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sensimar Premier Le Reve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa