Would find this hotel quite difficult to fault. The food in all restaraunts is very good if not excellent with sufficient choice for all palates.The two outdoor pools are large with lots of space ,however I didn't see anyone using the salt water pool during our stay which seemed a little strange. Drinks are good although on occasion I noticed that that wine bottles were refilled and a couple of the bottles looked a little worn around the collars. Having said that the wine was nice and worth a glass or two.
We received an upgrade to a nice room which had everything you need during your holiday and was very clean and looked after very well by the maid.
The service was attentive and personal at times and I would agree with the consensus of opinion regarding the hotels GM. Very good!
It's not a question of 'if' we return it's more a question of 'when'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sensimar Premier Le Reve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada