Part of the reason we booked PLR was the consistent good reviews. We paid that little bit extra and expected a little bit more, and we were not disappointed. We wanted a chill out fortnight and that was exactly what we got.
All the positive comments are spot on so no need for me to repeat them.
We were lower ground, bathroom could do with a coat of paint but by no means did this impact on our holiday in the slightest. Ignore comments of building work or part built hotels, just concentrate on what is important to you on your holiday. I agree with the previous comment, do your research, don't come back and express disappointment that is out of the hotels remit.
What stood out is that the General Manager places himself amongst the guests most days, this way he is able to find out what is working and what may need improving, he asked us many times did we have any comments, his aim is to ensure the guests are enjoying the hotel and their holiday. Other hotels could clearly lead by this example. Also we noted EVERY member of staff acknowledged us in passing, a very friendly and safe hotel indeed.
There is the early morning sunlounger run, this is mainly by guests who like to sit in the same position every day. It is a pleasure to see a hotel that has enough sunbeds still available mid morning, a rare find.
The weekly Gala night is a credit to this hotel, the effort behind transforming the room and the superb food, well done. Take time to visit the A La Carte restuarants, they are well worth it and top class service.
Having done it once and fully regretted it we vowed never to return to the same hotel again. For Premier le Reve we will break that rule and look forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa