My wife and I have had a fantastic week at this hotel. After many journeys through 25 years, this is probably a property of the nicest we have stayed at. The hotel itself stands out not very special in the way it looks, but the people there were there only for us as tourists. I think we saw the director of the hotel walking between us to see that everything was in order. He smiled and seemed very happy. The food was fantastic, and the problem was to limit the intake. The staff at the pools were also there for us. The only thing I could find that was negative, the number of toilets at the pool. Heavy traffic on the only toilet, was an ordeal when you stood in line. But this is just a small problem, in such a wonderful hotel. We are planning a trip back in October this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada