“Lovely Holiday”

Ranked #34 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Bristol
“Lovely Holiday”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Excellent relaxing holiday. Staff were very helpful and always cheerful. Food selection was impressive. Even the very fussy eaters must have been satisfied. Four Corners restaurant was nice and quiet. Here Ghada was always welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for her. The other main restaurant was a bit noisy. The speciality restaurants were also very good especially the Italian restaurant.

Room Tip: All rooms are superb.
4 Thank issy555
AquamarineGM, Guest Relations Manager at Jaz Aquamarine, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear issy555,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday.
We would like to thank you for your valued feedback. It was our absolute pleasure to host your holiday and we are extremely pleased that you had a “lovely holiday” with us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.
Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (769)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Dartford
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Jazz Aquamarine, Hurgada. I chose it a year ago when I read it had lots of pools and 2 water parks. My kids (5 and 8) love the water slides. I read after booking about the more than 1000 rooms this hotel has and thought of changing accommodation but I'm glad I didn't as it's very spacious, everybody can find their favorite areas and, luckily, the occupancy in this May 2014 half term was less than 60%. Over the week it became busier with all different nationalities, even families from Cairo, which I quite liked.
The staff couldn't be more friendly, they genuinely were interested to know if you were enjoying or needed anything. My older daughter really enjoyed the children club and, Elena ( a Russian animator) organised lots of activities with them. She enjoyed the freedom of being with her friends all day having fun and we felt it was very safe for her. It felt safe to leave your things unattended by the pool while having lunch ( although I was never leaving anything too valuable). Nadya, another Russian animator was the first one to approach us to give us information about the different activities for kids and adults and the shows. I enjoyed a stretching class with her and also the zumba, belly dance and aqua aerobic with other animators.
The slides are good fun for all, the mats could do with some cleaning or replacement though.
My boy is not 1.20m yet but he was allowed with the arm bands.
The main buffet was busy and the food was quite nice. We only went to the Four Corners restaurant on our last day. This has nicer deco, natural light and a more relax atmosphere.

Jasser was our room keeper. He was always friendly and left lots of nice towel statutes on the different places in the room. My kids were looking forward to seeing them everyday. He went the extra mile by getting us anti mosquito plugs and spray when I explained my daughter had been badly bitten. I reckon there are more mosquitoes in the garden ground floor rooms. I learnt my lesson for next holidays.
The alla carta restaurants are all nice. We had dinner outside in the Asian ( Chinese) one cause my husband didn't wear long trousers. That was our favorite. You better pack at least a pair of long trousers as dressing code applies for the restaurants. We had unlimited visits but went only once to each restaurant.
My daughter and husband had a bit of diarrhea ( nothing extreme).

We will definitively consider coming back and will highly recommend it to families or couples.
The only thing that was a bit disappointing was the snorkeling near the hotel ( I read a review where somebody enjoyed it). It wasn't great, but I have dived all around the world so I'm spoiled in choice). There are snorkeling trips organised but we only did the glass bottom trip that my daughter enjoyed but the rest didn't think much of it. It was interesting to see that half of the buildings in Hurgada are half built¡. Great hotel, highly recommended¡

Room Tip: If you are a Siesta lover stay away from the active pool. The ground floor rooms may have more mos...
7 Thank Laura F
Dear Laura F,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday.
We would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest.
We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed here for 10 nights, end April - Early May, booking via Thomson. I did have some reservations about the hotel and resort as I'm really picky, but it was such a good price (£625 each for me and my husband) that we went for it anyway. I'm really glad we did!

Hotel:
Stunning grounds, flowers and plants everywhere, very green, 18 pools (although some of these are sort of linked together and in my head count as one, but we'll let that slide!) They're heated till the end of April, with a noticeable difference between 30th April and 1st May! The resort was probably only half occupied when we were there, which made it quieter, much easier to get a subbed and very chilled out. There are quiet pools (they should be labelled better!) where you have fewer kids and nobody tries to sell you anything, which we liked. The bars and lobby area are beautiful, I don't think you could ask for anything more, and they rival the best 5* hotels I've been to, really quite lovely.

Room:
Lovely. Massive bed, always clean, very "modern", balcony was nice with lovely view over the pool. They should provide flat sheets in the rooms for when a duvet is too much though.

Food + Drink:
I'm vegetarian, so that will always present issues, but not so much here.

Breakfasts are yummy, standard continental fare for me and the same plus extra meaty stuff for my husband. Food was covered, fruit was safe to eat without getting ill, and my only criticism would be the "orange juice" - think Sunny D, but with more sugar... not great. Fresh juice was available but extra - in my view this should be part of AI.

Lunch was pretty basic, standard buffet, salads, some hot food, but not amazing. I stuck with salads, paninis (they have a press), cheeses. My non-veggie husband enjoyed his lunches much more than me! I would have had pasta but found the chefs were using the same serving spoons for the meat and veggie options, which wasn't ok with me. So be aware of that if you're a strict veggie.

The dinners were MUCH better. Italian night had some delicious options, as did Egyptian, so I'd recommend those nights for the buffet if you're a vegetarian (meat eaters are catered to just fine!). The Egyptian restaurant and the Italian were also amazing, lovely veggie options, the food was beautifully presented, and the ambiance was lovely. Again, plenty for meat eaters. I wouldn't recommend the oriental night for veggies (go eat in the A la cartes) - oysters are NOT a suitable vegetarian option! I ate bread, cheese and salad that night....

We didn't really drink much alcohol (not a fan of the local spirits) but the wine was drinkable. We stuck to the juices and cocktails which were very yummy.

Be aware that unlike in some resorts (we stayed at the Sharm Sensatori last year) the staff don't make people use the hand gel before they eat, so if you don't want to get ill, take your own and use it all the time. It's worth it!

Service:
The guy who did our room was amazing. Towel art every day. We tipped a couple of £ every other day, but it didn't change the service at all, which we liked.

Bar/waiter service is sporadic around the pools. Usually we just got our own, which wasn't a problem for us, but if you like to be waited on this probably isn't the hotel for you. Service was always pleasant and quick, so no issues there. No pressure to tip either.

The reception staff were generally good but on out check-in, they were a bit slow. We arrived before the coach as we had a private transfer, but were kept waiting for the coach to arrive before being given keys. This was a good 40 minutes which made us a little annoyed as we got the taxi so we could relax a bit quicker. Sitting on a sofa, hot and sticky from a flight with your suitcase next to you isn't exactly fun! We booked the taxi through Thomson so expected better than this.

Location:
Hurghada isn't a patch on Sharm and this is what lets this hotel down. In shark you generally have amazing snorkelling and a reef at least close by, if not a house reef. Hurghada is a massive disappointment in this respect, as yo have to go out on trips to see anything. There's nothing the hotel can do about this, which is why I've still rated it 5*, but this for us is reason enough not to return - we would go to Sharm.

Spa:
I caved in to the sales guys and bought the Egyptian package which was actually pretty good. Swim/sauna/steam, salt scrub, face mask and massage for £50. Bit different to English spas (no paper pants here!) but a very good massage from Naomi, and worth doing.

Beach:
Shingle mainly, quite quiet and always easy to get a subbed. We loved the watersides down by the beach, definitely good fun!

Flight:
AWFUL. No legroom, hot, delayed. The Hurghada airport is disgusting (cockroaches) and being harassed by men while in the ladies' loos for money is not ok! One guy wouldn't let a women leave the loos till she handed over some cash, until me and another woman went over to help. It's really not nice and I'd recommend spending as little time there as possible, even if it means you make your own way.

Other:
Mozzies. I had bites everywhere, despite skin so soft and a plug-in. Not fun and next time I'd take some jungle juice!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank SarahFrancis
Yeovil, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Arrival at Hurghada Airport was a shambles, totally unaware we had to pay 250 EGP EACH to enter the country, it was 150 EGP but it has recently been increased to 250 EGP which is around £20 you have no choice but to pay & most passengers on our flight had no idea this was expected of them, so thanks for the warning Thompson! You then have to go through 3 passport checks, so they can triple check that you HAVE paid! its totally unnecessary! Eventually you get to your luggage & got hassled as soon as you step out of the airport with locals trying to carry your bags for a tip, REFUSE! We were told coach 2 we queued up behind loads of people at coach 2 to discover it was then coach 7…. We finally get on the coach & arrive at our hotel approx. 40 mins later.
Sayed the Thompson rep is possibly the worst rep I have ever seen! He kept us on the coach outside the hotel for about 15 minutes explaining the RIDICULOUS procedure that was about to take place inside the hotel to get to our room & reiterating that the mini bar is NOT free! He repeats himself OVER & OVER & loves the word MAXIMUM!
Inside the hotel & we have to all queue (2 coach loads) to receive all inclusive wrist bands, we then are given a warm towel & a soft drink, you then go to the lobby bar to get an envelope that has your room number & luggage tags on, you then have to go back outside, locate your luggage & put these tags on your cases, then have to wait in reception till EVERYONE has done this. Then Sayed assembles every one like a head master on a school trip to the outside terrace where we are split into 4 groups & hotel staff show us to our rooms, we are told our cases will be delivered in 2 minutes & we wait…. The hotel put on a late buffet as our arrival was 10pm but we’re told the buffet will be removed by 11pm & we’re sat in our room waiting for our cases for 20 minutes….
We stayed in room 1240 this was 3rd floor up & overlooked one of the pool areas, the room was standard 3* it was clean, quite small, the aircon worked, only had 5 hangers in the wardrobe, our only spare socket in the room was broken so we unplugged a lamp to charge phones, use hair straightners etc
We attended the welcome meeting at 10am the next day, we were in two minds whether to or not because Sayed was such a bore but I wanted to know about the hotel, for the first 20 minutes it was SELL, SELL, SELL seats seated together on the flight home, chocolates & champagne on the flight home…. I didn’t want to sit listening to this on the first day of my holiday! A few people left. Eventually he talked about the hotel, it was 50% occupied, this meant there were plenty of sunbeds for all guests & we were given unlimited access to the al la carte restaurants instead of 3 visits. He gave us a list of excursions, nothing interested me on there, so we left the meeting after 30 minutes, I was later told it went on for about 1 hour! There is a sister hotel next door called Bluemarine, you can use all their facilities, we didn’t bother because Jaz Aquamarine is HUGE but I looked it up on Trip Advisor when we got home & it has WAY better reviews so I wish we’d at least poked our heads in!
Pools
There are 4 main pool areas (17 pools in total) on day 1 we sat at the pools with the pool bar, this is where the animation team assemble & do their aqua aerobics etc there is a mixture of nationalities around this pool & mainly families, there is an adult only pool area, this is where the 4 long pools in a row are, but no music plays & it seemed quiet & boring there so we stayed by this pool, but by day 2 I had to go elsewhere because a family we were seated near had a little girl who was obviously not well & she kept weeing & pooing herself & they would wash her off IN the pools, ENGLISH family I was disgraced to notice! So we headed down to the beach, I had read bad reviews about the beach but I loved the beach area, there was more of a breeze & yes the sea is shallow & when the tides goes put at lunch time it goes out about 1 mile! There are 3 water slide areas in the hotel! 2 at either ends of the beach & one in a kids pool area by the shops / gym , we hired a beach lodge 3 days in a row at an extra cost of 25 euros a day, BEWARE when you go to lunch people will go into your lodge & take photos of themselves in them!!!
We spent a couple of days sunbathing by the large pool area by the beach but found ourselves surrounded by loud, rude Russians, Germans & Polish, we got mistaken for Polish on a daily basis! I rarely saw another Brit until we got on a coach to go to the airport
Food & Drink
The Four Seasons restaurant wasn’t open during our stay because the hotel was only 50% full, the buffet by the terrace was where we went for breakfast & some lunch times. it’s quite hectic but it’s no different from any 4* hotel I’ve stayed in, with a variety of food to suit all nationalities, you can get a chef to make you an omelette or fried eggs which is nice but there are only 2 chefs so be prepared to wait 15 minutes some days, we gave up on breakfast after day 2, there are snacks available during the day, at the pool bar snack bar or Paradiso snack bar by the beach, here you can get pizza, pasta, salad, burgers, steak sandwiches etc included in all inclusive, the all inclusive drinks were fine, local beer was nice, wine & a few local spirits, Vodka, Gin, Rum & Whisky were the only spirits available & red, white & rose wine.
The a la carte restaurants were fantastic! & we dined in these 5 times! There are 4 to choose from, Chinese, Italian, Eastern & Sea Food, you book your table 1-2 nights in advance using a touch screen computer in reception, there you can view the menus, I was told that this was only unlimted to Thompson guests & the other nationalities had to pay 8 euros a head, there are 2 sittings at 6:30- 8 or 8:30 – 10 we went for the later sitting but this meant that we missed whatever rubbish entertainment was provided by the animation team, we caught the end of it a few times & it really was abysmal! So we spent most evenings eating in the al la carte restaurant’s, you can have as many starters, mains as you like! On entering they hand you a wine menu where you can chose to buy a bottle of wine at an extra cost, we treated ourselves to a bottle of red every eve at an extra cost of 20 euros, the food in the al la carte is REALLY good! Although both me & my partner did suffer from an upset stomach for most of the holiday & Imodium did nothing! but you didn’t feel ill with it, you just needed frequent trips to the toilet! We drank plenty of water, I get the impression that quite a few guests had an upset tummys judging by some of the sites I saw in the toilets, the staff cleaned them frequently but I can’t understand how anybody could walk away from a toilet leaving it so dirty!

Its tricky to find a seat in the outside lobby car / terrace in the evenings, every other night there was a singer performing, but we only caught the end of him as he unfortunately finished at 11pm every night & we didn’t get out of the restaurant till after 10pm most nights, lots of guests were dancing, I just wish he’d stayed till midnight, so we could let out dinner go down then enjoy a dance too! I think he sang the same songs each night though! I don’t think he started singing till after 9pm but good luck finding a table after 8pm!

There is nowhere to go outside the hotel & the entertainment inside is really quite poor, but I had anticipated this, the all inclusive finishes at 12am & there is a disco open till 2am but there was rarely anyone in there!

I was bitten 22 times by mosquitos on the 1st day, a 5 minute walk to the pharmacy & 100 EGP later I have an antihistamine & a repellent & I don’t get any more bites!

We had to check out of our room by 12pm & our coach was arriving at 6:15pm, Sayed had told us we could pay extra for late check out till 6pm so we went straight to reception on day 1 & asked if we could pay for late check out & we were told we had to wait till the eve the night before we leave to find out of it was available, so we did as instructed & we were told late check out wasn’t available as someone was having our room from 3:30pm the next day, I stood there shocked & said we could have been told this 5 days ago! & we were told the hotel is 50% occupied so why can’t you allocate these guests a different room, he said it was not possible, I asked if we could have another room to shower in & he said we could & were allowed maximum 30 minutes in this room, I thought that was ridiculous! In the end we managed to keep our room till 3pm at a charge of 25 euros.

Everything we brought in the hotel was put on tab & we settled our bill at the end of the week, I had wanted to go scuba diving again but the dive centre in the hotel was closed, maybe I could have asked Sayed how to arrange it, but I didn’t bother, we got pestered daily by the photo team & spa staff that got quite tedious telling them we weren’t interested, you can ride a camel on the beach if you want, you are not hassled into doing it & the man has a fixed price which I think is charged to your room.

All the staff are male & speak broken English & ladies I did feel like I was being perved at by most of them, if I was with my partner they barely said hello, but walking through the hotel on my own (1000 Meters from Lobby to the beach) I must have said ‘Hello, I’m fine thank you’ about 50 times a day!

All in all the holiday was a lovely relaxing break & the weather was amazing & really enjoyed the food & drink despite having a bad tummy for most of the week, it was wonderful to relax in the sun & spending every night dining out, my partner was very dubious about going to Egypt, is an Islamic country & we had heard bad things about attacks etc, but that is more out of the tourist areas towards Cairo & I am surprised that Thompson are still offering trips to Cairo, I certainly wouldn’t pay the £199pp they charge to go there on an excursion, there was a waiter that worked in the pool bar who was a Geography teacher that lived near Cairo & he said its too dangerous for the children to go to school so he had resorted to work here In the hotel, he said it would be foolish to visit Cairo, but it really didn’t appeal to us anyway.

I wouldn’t go back to Jaz Aquamarine but I would certainly recommend it, I don’t think it’s a 5* Platinum, would say more 4* my partner said 3* but we certainly had a lovely holiday & were sad to come home, especially leaving our beach hut!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Sammy K
Cairo
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotels in Hurghada, I enjoyed very much my stay there for a week.

There are many entertainments, from aqua park slides (for adults/kids) to all kind of play & activities.

Once we arrived they upgraded our rooms (4 rooms) to a Superior rooms for free which was big & Luxurious.

The hotel is almost fully booked, however, we didn’t feel its crowded because of numerous restaurants & like 20 piscine’s.

Excellent Services, people are very friendly & helpful.

I enjoyed their cuisine varieties to please several nationalities & my nephews really love their snacks which really i consider a whole meal for them.

So ,I would definitely recommend Jaz Aquamarine & will go again whenever I will visit Hurghada.

8 Thank Mima24
Spalding, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Having been to Egypt too many times to remember I was really looking forward to this trip, but was a little hesitant because my fiance had never been abroad before and we had read a few poor reviews the week we were due to travel! Being a seasoned traveller myself I was ready for anything and had no expectations, but just hoped it would be ok!

We had absolutely nothing to worry about! Airport arrival at Hurghada was better than average for Egypt... We were on our transfer coach within 10-15 minutes of landing, visa's and everything all sorted with ease, no 'cattle market' type pushiness as I have experienced at some Egyptian airports. Reps were waiting for us with welcoming smiles and we were transported to our Hotel in no time.

First impressions of Hotel were... WOW!!! Welcome cold drink and cold towel to cool us down, staff all lovely and welcoming with beaming smiles. Check-in was really quick and simple, not long and drawn-out like they can sometimes be. Our cases were taken to our rooms and we were shown where to go within minutes of our arrival.

Hotel overall was really clean and very welcoming, air conditioning was everywhere. Our room was immaculate and a very nice surprise to find the decor all very modern, air conditioning very easy to work and was quiet. Beds and pillows were extremely comfortable... I am very fussy when it comes to beds and pillows, and we were asked by customer relations if anything needed to be changed, if we needed anything extra etc., but it was all perfect! In fact throughout the week we were constantly being asked by everyone if there was anything they could do to help make our stay more comfortable and pleasant, but there really was no improvements to be made!

How some people on here can complain about the food / hotel / people / anything! - is beyond me - Yes the main restaurant tended to get a bit busy at times, but come on, the hotel has over 1000's rooms! I saw / experienced no pushing / shoving from Russians, in fact it was quite the opposite, everyone was really pleasant and helpful. Food was lovely, such a vast array of different meals on offer. There was always lovely home-made soups and breads, salads, fruits, pastries, always some form of chicken, beef, fish, pasta, rice and vegetable dishes, plus the chefs were quite happy to make anything else you wished for. Always plentiful cereals, egg dishes (the omelette man was quite happy to make eggs however you wanted them), also freshly-made pancakes and waffles, continental breakfasts, and even bacon and sausages if you wanted them! I tried the 'beef' bacon on several occasions and have to say it was delicious!

Aside from the main restaurant there were also the al-a-carte restaurants to choose from. These were very easy to book via a computer in the main reception. Always asked if we had a special occasion - on numerous occasions there were birthday cakes being served and 'Happy Birthday' being sung to some unsuspecting guest! We visited the fish restaurant twice because we loved it so much, and also the Oriental restaurant, where we were given a 'tepenyaki' show, which was superb! There were also an Italian and Lebanese, which we didn't try, and there was also a smaller buffet restaurant called the Four corners, which again we didn't try - we were perfectly happy with the main Topaz buffet restaurant. Also plentiful beach / poolside snacks were available throughout the day. By the end of the holiday I don't think I could stomach any more food and have actually lost 5 pounds in weight in the same number of days since I have been home hahaha!

We had read reviews about mosquito's being rife and so had taken precautions and purchased the chemist's shop's stocks of anti-mosquito sprays, room plug-ins, anti-histamines - you name it, we took it! I've had malaria before from a nasty bite I received in Kenya, and I'm 'sweet meat' - If there's anything to bite me, I will get bitten! Did I get bitten?!! No, I did not! My advice would be to take the precautionary anti-mosquito stuff just in case (we may have just been lucky, I don't know), but we certainly weren't affected by any insects at all.

With 18 pools to choose from we were really spoilt! Plus the beach a very short walk away, which was superb. Oscar the camel made our visits there very enjoyable, he was so cute! I've never seen a camel rest it's head in anyone's lap before, but this one seemed to love doing so! The water parks which were next to the beach were amazing. The attendants were so safety conscious it was fabulous! I've been to these parks before with their huge slides and the staff seem not to care too much for people's safety and general well-being, but these guys really were spot-on. We went down all the slides, including the very large ones, and had so much fun, they were fab! Being an almost-50 year old this was no mean feat! :-)

Our rooms were cleaned on a daily basis, always left with a new litre bottle of water, (complimentary water / coke / lemonade / bowl of fruit on our arrival I forgot to mention!), mini bar was always topped up, towels and sheets changed daily if you wanted them to be. Rooms were immaculate and cleaner always very friendly and polite. The 'towel art' left every day made us chuckle - some were brilliant, particularly the 'monkey', hanging from a coat hanger, which we saw as soon as we entered the room, it was just hanging there from the ceiling, and made us laugh so much, it was brilliant!

Waiter Maged at the outside bar was brilliant, he bought us drinks without us even having to ask him, he knew straight away what we wanted and he worked so hard and always ensured we had a table, even when it was a little busy.

Rep Sayed was also brilliant. Always pleasant, knew everyone's names, always said hello and went out of his way to speak to us to check if we were ok and that we were enjoying it. That guy really deserves a pay rise! He was working away from his wife and young children (including a new-born baby), and he never once complained, he never seemed to get any rest, he was always there and I have to say I feel he was one of the most helpful Reps I've ever come across.

We went on a snorkelling trip (classic cruise), and have to say the money we paid was worth the boat ride alone, let alone the added lunch which was included, the 3 snorkelling sites we did plus the 20-odd dolphins we came across... It was amazing!! Coral reefs were plentiful with an abundance of gorgeous colourful marine fish.

Not much to do in Hurghada itself other than shopping, but come on... We were in the desert, what more can you expect?!! If you want sight-seeing go to Luxor or Cairo, plenty to do and see there, but you won't experience the helpfulness / friendliness / laid-back treatment we had in the Jaz Aquamarine. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday. It was brilliant!

All in all this holiday was perfect. And being my fiance's first foreign holiday I'm just so pleased it ticked all the boxes for us both. We will certainly be returning, and pretty soon!

Oh, just one negative thing to add... Very disappointed with the Thomsons flights nowadays. As mentioned before, I've been to Egypt more times than I've had hot dinners and there has always been the option to purchase a hot meal before we go, and there has always been in-flight entertainment by way of films, tv, music being on offer. Yes food was available on the flight, but the only hot food were snacks such as sausage rolls and crock monsieur (posh cheese on toast!), at nearly a fiver a go... Bring back the option for us to purchase a proper in-flight meal please, and bring back in-flight entertainment!! 5-and-bit-hour flight was very boring and very tiresome having nothing to do! This is my only criticism, everything else was fabulous and we will be back again at Christmas! Can't wait!

If you have any hesitation at all about whether to go to this Hotel for your holiday, my only advice is - Do not hesitate - Go!! You will have a whale of a time, just like we did!! Enjoy!

Room Tip: We were in room 1220 which was relatively near the main reception but overlooked pools 1 and 2 and i...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
17 Thank beckyjosh
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear beckyjosh,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday.
My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest.
It was our absolute pleasure to host your holiday, and more importantly your fiance’s first foreign adventure, and are delighted that the experience was “perfect” for both of you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel at Christmas.
Spalding, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed for 7 nights , my wife and three daughters aged, 11/16/21, when we drove up to the hotel first impressions were just how great the hotel looked. Our rep from Thompson spoke good English however came across as though he was ordering you around like new army recruits but you get used to his mannerisms, he just wanted to get his point across. The hotel was very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. As you read most of the reviews for this hotel you get shown to our room and the cases follow so no need to worry about carrying cases after a long flight.
The food was plentiful and the choice was good, the waiters were always there to help you to your table and help you find things.
Around the pool there were always sun loungers available and the pools were cleaned regularly and pool towels available from just a couple of towel locations, be warned though if you lose a towel you will be charged 100 Egyptian pounds. Drinks are ok if you are all inclusive, a variety of alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails Egyptian beer (lager) is good and so is the whiskey.
Will be booking again soon.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money on the swim up rooms, the pools are not far away.
11 Thank GCW1965
Dear Guests,
Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday.
It was our absolute pleasure to host your holiday and we are extremely pleased that you had a “wonderful” holiday with us and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.