“Me and my family was so happy”
Review of Jaz Aquamarine

Jaz Aquamarine
Ranked #33 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is an enormous and impressive resort complex spread over very large grounds with a huge pool and private beach. Everything about this place is super-sized, we’ve been in nice airport, they have nice reception area and the walk to the beach from the lobby area will take at least 10 minutes ncie pool area 18. There are plenty of loungers and staff around getting drinks. This is the first hotel I’ve ever been in with a dedicated staff member coming to help always.

we will go there again

4  Thank danu n
There are newer reviews for Jaz Aquamarine

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I am staying at the hotel right now. It's my 4th stay here and I love the hotel. The staff is very friendly. This time I decided to leave the kids back home and I am really glad I did because the main pool including the main attraction, the aquapark is nice . The water temperature 29 . in winter i asked they have heated pools. Next time I book this hotel again I will certainly bring more foriends with me .

2  Thank sundy k
Reviewed June 26, 2012

warm welcome from reception and nice service was the best for me and the 4 corner reasturant is a very nice reasturant too,try the al la cart reasturant with 8 euro if extra but you will like.
sunny holiday and i will go there again because i like alot.

1  Thank elena b
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have just returned from a wonderful seven night all inclusive stay at this hotel and cannot fault it in any way. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained with a very large free form swimming pool,heated pool and a lazy river . There is also 2.5 kilometres of foot path throughout the hotel grounds and aquapark .18 pools. For the energetic there is a well equipped gym and a luxurious Spa for those who wish to be pampered.
At this time of year the weather is very good, 35 degrees with plenty of sun loungers at the pool and on the beach. (No need to get up early). Food in the main restaurant was plentiful, varied and of very good quality. You also have the choice of dining at lebanies restaurant which offers excellent cuisine and is included in the all inclusive package.

see you soon friends.

2  Thank finka k
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I spent at this hotel for two times, the last was the best . The hotel is really big and it has an amazing view over the red sea, Our room was spacious as well as its bathroom, it was very clean and overlooking the main main big pool and the sea.
The staff was very helpful and honest even when I lost my camera at the hotel, the staff in minutes could be able to find it and return it to me again.

thank you saber and kassem and agamy for helping us always at the reception.

2  Thank suino l
Reviewed June 26, 2012

It was my first time in Egypt. Hotel was better then expected. Service was excellent, rooms very big, good food. Nice beach, pools, lots of place. We were with kids and it was a very nice stay. I recommend it sure is the great place in hurghada.

1  Thank londi m
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had chosen the hotel because of the very good reviews here and were totally happy with our choice! The hotel premises are huge and very well kept. We stayed with our 8yr old daughter in an Elite room which offered beautiful views to the sea and aqua park. It was very spacious with a big balcony. The food was very good although we were a bit disappointed with the highly recommended fish restaurant which we would not consider a must do. The pool area was a dream and we still miss the island pool. There is not much to see for snorkelers in the red sea in the hotel beach area, however, the boattrips with the diving center were brilliant and we enjoyed snorkeling and diving very much. The staff in the hotel were always friendly and very attentive and I can totally recommend this place if you want best place.

4  Thank ganu k