“Authentic Italian cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Authentic Italian food. Quality is very good, as well as variety, except for dessert (only two options). Location is nothing special.

2  Thank Ahmed_Anis
lucasanchioni, Owner at Da Nanni, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Reviewed April 22, 2013

i eat a lot of time in this restaurant after the new owner buy this, and now the pasta is very good, the fillet and the steack is only fresh and they have every day new italian sweet like tiramisu', cannoli, cheese cake and others. Go and try, believe me is fantastic.

1  Thank 919salman919

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very good pizza, the does was fantastic and the toppings were fresh and to die for.
The ambiance is authentic and comforting... Went to have lunch on my own and was NOT sorry!
The location is a bit out of the way for some, but it's easily accessible and the car parking is not a problem.

1  Thank Rana S

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Nice renewed style, friendly atmosphere and tasty food are the ingredients of "Da Nanni".
The traditional menu has been enriched with new dishes such as homemade pasta, beef fillet with truffles, spaghetti with clams and much more.
Do you like desserts? You have to taste the delicious mimosa cake and the typical Sicilian cannoli (stuffed with ricotta cheese).
I've been there for lunch and I had mouthwatering "tortiglioni alla siciliana" (pasta with eggplants and mozzarella baked in the oven) and a huge slice of mimosa cake.
After an afternoon with friends, they suggested to go to eat something and they'd like to try the new "Da Nanni"... So for me it was the second time in a day there.
For dinner I had grilled chicken with mashed potatoes (in Italian style & taste).
I'm glad to say that "Da Nanni" is again a nice and tasty place where to go!

1  Thank VanessaEgypt

Reviewed March 23, 2013

For years Da Nanni was one of my favorite restaurants in Hurghada, at that time we didn't have much good and nice restaurants. After some years it went down and down and about 3 years ago I had my last dinner there after a very disappointing meal.
When I heard there were new owners and a friend of mine had tried it with pleasure, I went again and I can say a very pleasant surprise!
I had a pasta with truffles, excellent and also the steak with truffle was as good as you can have.
Tender, juicy, all you expect comes true.
I can recommand Da Nanni again as a good restaurant in Hurghada!

1  Thank DreeinHurghada