We stayed at the hotel in October and had a fab time. The rooms were clean and spacious. Fresh towels everyday. Air con English news channel. The hotel itself was lovely. Lovely pool and pool bar. Beach pool was lovely, little bar onside which did not serve alcoholic drinks but that's fine. They have a beach bar which was great lovely service. Could use the hotel next door which was fab. Great bar staff at pool, and in restaurant. We actually spent most of our time at beach or at hotel next door. Lovely gardens. Only disappointment for this hotel was the food. We found it terrible. We are not fussy eaters at all and van find most things to eat, but this hotel was just mainly for Russians. We go to hurghada twice a year and know that mostly Russians are over there and have become accustomed to their way but the food here was just lacking in everything. They have a oriental restaurant which was by far the best. We actually asked our rep for more al a cart tickets as the good was just impossible. We did go to the hotel next door for a meal and the food was fantastic, served outside but were told that were not allowed to eat at night. But they let us finish. They have a fish restaurant which was Lovely, again only al a cart. Honestly this hotel was turkey fab lovely beach and pools ect, but the food was if a very very poor standard. Which is a shame. Would defo go back but to the sister hotel next door which I think is called the jarden? Not sure. But if you stay their then your fine as the food was much much better. Hope this helped
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Riviera Resort Hurghada is a beautifully situated resort 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 25.000 M2. The resort is composed on two clusters the Seaside and the club side linked together with an underground connection. The resort is designed to fulfill all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Festival Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Riviera Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Riviera Hurghada