Their fruit selection - wow!! Fabulous fresh fruit at all meals. That was my highlight!
The hotel is big so things are done on a large scale, hence no personalised attention, no attention to detail. Rooms are however well cleaned. Our shower kept flooding though, this was more an architectural problem than a plumbing one (wrong slant).
Food was ok - no wow factor about it. All inclusive drinks - not what you'd be accustomed to. I didn't like their alcohol much.
Nice and friendly people who NEVER asked for a tip (hello Cairo) and very helpful.
Hotel is down the road from Senzo mall where we satisfied our shopping addiction, and we met such kind people (e.g. our driver, who introduced us to his lovely family).
Beautiful views and got really pretty pictures. Were there for only three days but enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Riviera Resort Hurghada is a beautifully situated resort 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 25.000 M2. The resort is composed on two clusters the Seaside and the club side linked together with an underground connection. The resort is designed to fulfill all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Festival Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Riviera Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Riviera Hurghada