were there for 3 days only..however enjoyed every bit of the time.Rooms and bathrooms though could do with a makeover/improvement.food was acceptable and at times good.Far away from any activity either in hurgada or in El-gouna.A bus takes you once to these destinations for a charge.All in all quite enjoyed the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its (gritty) sandy beach and its Junior Water Park, The Three Corners Sunny Beach is a perfect family hotel for young and old. From a central tower you can glide along the three toboggans into a first pool which brings you further, along an elegantly tortuous canal, to a second swimming pool where other water attractions are grouped, as an octopus, water mushrooms and geysers. All attractions are in shallow waters, the ideal spot for parents and children for common water fun. The large main swimming pool located in the middle of the hotel is surrounded by extended sun terraces, where, as usual in the Three Corners concept, the sun beds, umbrella's and towels are free of charge. All swimming pools are heated in the winter. A jetty crosses the coral reef for an easy access to the swimming and snorkeling area. The 303 rooms (standard and family) all have a terrace or balcony with sea, garden or pool view and appointed with individual AC, TV, Hair-dryer and safe-box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 3 Corners Sunny Beach Resort
- The Three Corners Sunny Beach Hotel Hurghada