my friend and I have just returned from a week break in this hotel. The staff were pleasant and helpful, only exception was the older men who were rather over familiar at times but took the hint and left us alone.
The rooms were spacious and were kept very clean.
The entertainment was terrible and because the hotel was a bit out of the way we were suck there.
A taxi to the marina is well worth a visit, we got nice food in Papas and there are some lovely bars.
We booked massages in the spa in the hotel which were very good and the staff were lovely, remember and ask for a woman to massage you if you are female as the men were a bit too much for my friend.
The food was basic but we always found something to eat and there was plenty of it. If you want a cheap week in the sun then this would be a good place to go
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Resort & Aqua Park is an amazing resort of endless choices on the Village Road Red Sea coast. Being an Aqua Park, it is popular for its water slides, located on an area of 61.000 m2 varied swimming pools, besides a multiple range of sports and social activities for people of all ages Located only at 16 minutes from center of Hurghada and 10 minutes from the airport Titanic Aqua Park Resort offers all the comforts of a charming Red Sea resort with a unique combination of casual elegance and affordability. Titanic Resort and Aqua Park combines active and family vacation with an exquisite theme of water sports and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Titanic Resort & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Titanic Resort And Aquapark
- Primasol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel Hurghada
- Primasol Titanic Hurghada