“I LIKE=)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moon Valley

Moon Valley
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hurghada
Moon Valley
You added Moon Valley to your Saves list
Ranked #199 of 208 Hotels in Hurghada
Jekabpils
“I LIKE=)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

Very good hotel.nothing bad.and if u smilee, personal smile too and help.silent.i just need hotel to sleep, and my choise is right=) Thank u Moon Valey, i come back- be sure =)
-Gunita from Latvia

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank ggunita

Europe
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

If you enjoy up to 40 mosquitos per night, lizards, often cold water in the room and not cleaning the room then that's the right place to go.And of course staff not keeping their promises. The rooms of the new building are quite cosy. I was staying in one of the two old ones. The second old one is being renovated. Food is edible and even tasty. You can't make complaints about food. Russian is the main language.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
5 Thank triperis

Travelers are raving about these Hurghada hotels

Eesti
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2009

I staid in Moon Valley at the end of March 2009. It was fun. The location is excellent!!! All the life (night life) so close, but at the same time you can find wild beaches just 300 meters walk away.
If you plane to spend at the hotel only some hours to sleep then it’s an excellent choice. I do not recommend the hotel beach, because it is dirty. But if you want to go on a sea trip you can get a nice prize there. And if you like dogs, then at the moment there live two puppies (Alex and Susie), but I renamed them Pontu and Pitsu, so at the moment they respond to their new names better. I felt very bad leaving them, so if you are at the area please go feed them and play with them!!! If you do so, thank you from the bottom of my hart!!!
There were some problems, like the electricity went away once during my one week stay, but they fixed it quickly. And the hot water appeared after it had been running for about 40 minutes and even still the pressure was so weak that I could not wash my hair. Thankfully I had friends staying in another room where the pressure was better and I could wash myself. Hei! I am here not to whine. The service was friendly, food was eatable (no stomach problems at least) and again the LOCATION WAS SO EXCELLENT!
So if travelling on a budget and planning to see a lot I recommend. Discos, bars, cofes a step from the hotel door and minibus (1EL) around the corner.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank wisal
Cheshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2009

I stayed here as a single woman looking at property in the area, the first 2 days I had the world & his brother calling at my door as all the staff are men. But after a word to the Manager they kept a very low profile after that and I started to enjoy my stay. Most of the guests were Russian due to the cost but at approx £10 per night plus breakfast it was very good value. I was lucky I could double up the matresses otherwise the bed would have been really hard. It is Basic, Clean, Friendly, Quite. Close to all amenties and restuarants. Great for a cheap trip rather than 5* costs in a lot of the hotels.

• Liked — Price = a double room with TV & Fridge for £10 per night plus breakfast
  • Disliked — Learing male staff
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
4 Thank RonnieRoo2
ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2009

Well in a shortcut ...
Staff was unprofessional, cleaners were insisting to find them jobs in UK. There were ofthen power cuts (lasting 3 hours or more) to which the hotel manager replied that this is normal and I should wait to get electricity and hot water cause the showers were electric. The same manager asked me if Im afraid of dark when there was no electricity at 8pm, and with a sleezy smile asked me to stay with him if I am afraid!
Hotel was not really clean and the traditional "foul" served during breakfast was tasteless. Apart from that I had the pleasure to have a lizzard in my bedroom (!) Which I had to take out myself :P
The only plus of this hotel is the location, beach is across the road, literally, also some nice beach bars and the city centre.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — staff
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Lilith123