When we arrived they refused to check their computer for our booking. We had paid in full before we left home, but they didn't acknolwdge and we had to pay again.
Everything in the room had a thick layer of dust on it. The ashtray still had cigarette butts in it (we don't smoke). There was no toilet paper, towels or soap. They gave us hand towels to use. The bed sheets hadn't been changed, there were hairs in the bed. The bathroom, and the kitchenette were filthy. It was obvious that the room hadn't been cleaned for months. When we turned the bathroom light on it blew the fuse for the room so we had no power.