1,771 results
All reviewsaqua parkanimation teamfishmain poolmain restaurantsuper hotelnice holidayparadise islandspecial thankswater gymmini discotwo weeksevening showshouse keepingboat tripvisited this hotellobby bar
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Where do I start this place is picture perfect what a stunning resort, the staff are all lovely helpful and very hardworking, we arrived at 10 at night to be greeted by a filthy food restaurant food all over, floor,tables windows where we were told we could eat, it was down hill from there no way were we staying here straight away we wanted to move, we arranged to see the rep next morning, after a nights sleep it didn’t seem so bad we met an English family who told us to eat in the other restaurant which was a lot better and clean but the food choices were very limited it was the same day in day out no variety at all, after 2 days me and my husband were ill with diarrhoea for the rest of the holiday! We ate in the Italian and the bbq so our children had a different meal but we couldn’t enjoy it because we were both to ill,it took a week to fix a fridge in our children’s room which we complained about on the first day! We had our sunbed towels stolen by the locals who don’t care whether you have put a towel down or not! Even if you’re only in the pool! The alcoholic drinks are not at all pleasant I think they fuel the planes on it, we have never done all inclusive and not been able to drink anything! It’s certainly not suitable for us it’s a very local resort which is a shame because it could be amazing! It’s put paid to our holidays in Egypt we certainly won’t be going back, the management need a good overhaul of the whole place to keep everyone happy because the locals are rude and ignorant and I certainly didn’t feel safe for my daughters welfare either

2  Thank Lianne P
salesmgr2018, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and posting review about Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort.
We are sorry to hear that your holiday experience was not as you expected it to be. The feedback from our guests is very important for us and helps us to understand where we are performing to a high standard and the areas where we are in need for improvement.
Please be advised your comments have been passed to the management team and will be reviewed accordingly.
We do hope that despite your comments we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again in the near future to show you our improvements.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Hmmm, where to start.
5 stars hotel.. They need to learn counting again. They don’t deserve even 3 stars.

We checked in at 11pm, 2 adults and one kid, we got a room with only one king size bed.
We called reception and they said they will fix the problem in 5 min. We had to call reception 10 more times and even go down 3 times to speed it up, but we got the kids bed in just 3 hours. Imagine to wait 3 hours after the whole day of driving and a flight and its past 1am with a kid, it’s not nice. After 3 hours they send some poor guy and brought us, let’s say a bed.
When we came we take a look around the room and OMG that is outdated. Everything is falling apart, all corners are rusty and dirty, all furniture angles are destroyed, and room is clean only if you are blind (even blind ppl could see trash under the bed, couse they never touched under it), so yes it’s realy dirty.
Next day we woke up and went in main restourant, I never felt so unwelcomed. The restorant was full of arab people ( I aint no rasist, but it looked like they are), they were giving my family such judgy looks, I didn’t know whats wrong. Later we got the info that there is a smaller restourant downstairs called Bonapetit, and there is the place where we were welcomed.
We stayed for 2 weeks and food was allways the same, not close to fresh or prepared the normal way. Its all overcooked and it’s a good way to get diarrhea.
The stuff in restourant are excelent, they will bring anything, they are happy, chatty and its not their fault for the bad food.
On our 3rd day we lost AC (air conditioning). It took them 2 days to fix the problem and I had to call them 15 times and in the end I went berserk and found the manager to fix the problem so then it was FINALLY fixed (imagine 40C+ without AC, no sleep). The funny thing is that we lost AC 2 more times but the fix was faster couse I had to make a scene to get it done.
One night I went in the toilet at 3am, slipped and almost broke my leg, there was a 5cm puddle of water on the floor and from the celing there was a waterfall coming down. In the morning we went to the reception and explained the problem (that need to be fixed) and after my speech the guy responded
‘’ OK. ‘’ ‘’OK what, you need to fix this’’ , ‘’OK we will clean room’’ (so the speech was pointless).
The team at the reception is not helpful, professional and polite. They don’t even understand English very good so if you have a problem, they won’t understand what the problem is.
Our presure in the shower and toilet was terribile. My wife couldn’t wash her hair, and if u had to go on number 2 there was no way to flush it (tnx good they have faucet for tushy near toilet so we used that)

When it comes to egyptian ppl on the pool..
I don’t mind about their day clothes in the pool (its their choice/culture), (but it looks like they have problem with us couse we don’t use same as them,) but that ppl are messy and rude.
If you leave your sunbed with towel on they will use it and sit on it with fully wet clothes, they are extremly loud, messy( trash all around them) when they go for snacks they pick 10 ppl meal for one persone and make 2 bites and leave all food around the pool. If you are waiting in the bar or any other queue, they will just push you and go infront of you. Pool guys (life guards) work like crazy and clean their trash and baby diapers under the sunbed (couse that is in their mind normal place where they leave it) whole day.
The lobby stinks like bodies are decaying and there is no AC. So if you want to get there to relax, that’s not gonna happen.
WIFI speed is terrible. And don’t pay extra for WIFI couse it doesn’t work. Get yorself a new SIM card with data.
If you are thirsty I don’t recommend nothing, but water. If you want beer you will get it in a plastic cup with half of the foam and half of beer. You can even get the last few drops of beer that were on the counter for few hours.
The stuff in the restaurant, pool bar and the life guards at the pool are GREAT. They made our holiday better, they are nice, say hello every time, make you smile. They do a great job cleaning after egyptian ppl.
In the end
Hotel is horibile
Reception bad
Pool workers and pool bar tenders are awesome, HELLO to them

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank brane s

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I returned Saturday morning after 10 days at Hawaii Le Jardin. I was ill for 8 of these days with upset tummy. I had an hour meeting the night before I left with the hotel manager about the cleanliness of the hotel and my illness.my boy was ill for 24 hours. I was with my son only on holiday and was made to feel uncomfortable by the male staff members. They were rude And spoke down to me.
The hotel manager Emad called the two house keeping managers after he saw my photos. He was mortified. He wanted to sack the cleaner and managers and I said they all needed better management. My room was disgusting and filthy. They have no disinfectent or bleach. Toilet brush was on top near the paper coasters used for the cups to sit on.
The hotel had a lot of issues.
I had a huge list.
Every English holiday makers were ill. The food was awful and often mouldy and dry salad.
When the rep picked us up to leave he was not surprised..
please do not waste your money or your time.

6  Thank Sammy G
salesmgr2018, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort for your vacation. We appreciate your valuable feedback and taking the time to describe your impressions. We take your comment very seriously; our entire team is extremely committed to delivering the perfect vacation experience for each guest. Our goal is always to have the highest quality. All your comments and recommendations concerning the needed improvement will be passed to the Hotel Management in order to make our hotel more comfortable for all our guests. We would like to ensure you that every day we are doing lots of efforts in order to make continuous improvements and to ensure the comfortable stay for all our guests. Looking forward to welcome you again in our Hotel. Best regards, Hotel Management

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Horrible.It's the worst hotel I've ever been at, horrible service, horrible front desk, horrible housekeeping, just horrible horrible horrible.
Housekeeping takes for ever to clean the room.
Front desk answers the phone after at least five times.
And I have stayed for 6 days and couldn't order food up to my room cuz the restaurant never answers the phone.
This is with out a doubt the worst hotel ever.

2  Thank Kauthar H
salesmgr2018, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at around 21.45 at night and was checked in very promptly. We were told of the room 1466 and this was only for one night and we would be moved to another room the next day at 12.00. The room was very basic and they had to bring another bed up as there was 4 of us. They were all single beds.
Next morning we went for breakfast in the main restaurant. This was no way made for us brits. Cattle market is too good to describe it!!
We went down to one of the pools near the beach and after about 1 hour managed to get a sunbed.
As told we went back to the reception as instructed at 12.00 only then to be told to come back at 14.00. This then changed to 15.30!!
Eventually we were given another room. However the staff on reception were of no use what so ever. We eventually found the room on the top floor. Yet again there was not enough beds so again we had to wait. The 2 single beds were very poor quality with dirty stained mattresses.
The evening we went to the main restaurant to eat and it was even worse than breakfast. If you are not a local then you aren’t really welcome in there. They are by far the rudest people I have ever come across. Their children have no manners either.
Next day we found the downstairs restaurant which is called Bon appetite. This was more centred around European foods. We ate there the rest of the holiday apart from one night where we ate at the Italiano the beach. This was well worth the money.
The highlight of the holiday was the staff of the hotel. They work their socks of for pittance and get no recognition of their efforts.
The lifeguard Ahmed and Mahmoud were the highlight of our holiday and kept us happy all holiday. Especially looking after the safety of our youngest and other children in the pool.
The pool barman Mahmoud was always rushed off his feet but always made sure we had clean glasses and gave us great service. We have made friends for life with these 3.
It would be very satisfying if the staff were treated with more respect. One member of staff was threatened with the sack for having a cappuccino. We witnessed this and was disgusted by it. These are the people who make the hotel. If it wasn’t for these people we wouldn’t come back to this hotel.
Rest of was good until check-out day.
This is when it all turned sour!!!
We had to be out of our room at 12.00 which is standard. However we didn’t expect to have our wristbands cut off at 12.00. This meant we had no more access to the all inclusive package we paid for.
We were livid at this point and made our feelings well known to reception staff!!
They were very rude and disrespectful.
So we had a 7 hour wait until we left for the airport and with no food or drinks available to us.
Why do the charge us for a full day when we didn’t arrive until late in the evening and then we lose half a day when we leave.
This is totally unacceptable.
Also there is no where to shower or change once u are checked out of the room.
Most of the residents were very friendly and wanted pictures while others looked at you like we were aliens!!
If you want to have British around you then this isn’t the place for u.
The main lobby bar was always serving warm beer which is not good in the heat. The best bar was by far the one at the pool. However this closed at 17.00 everyday. The entertainment first week was very poor and carried out by reps who at best annoyed u too death!!
All in all for the price it was ok.
It would get a 2 star for the hotel but a 5 star the staff apart from those on reception who thought they were god!!!
The photos attached are the staff I have mentioned who deserve to get a lot reward for their efforts.
For our first visit to Egypt this hasn’t put us off and will be back next year.
A big thank to the staff on the pics ❤️

1  Thank Jon A