This hotel is quite a large one, big premises, large pool, and lots of rooms.
Room was OK, bathroom is average, A/C was good, pool view was excellent.
Pool was excellent, clean with a mini-aqua park for kids.
Beach is very bad, with stones, rocks and shallow water for about a 100 meter!
Hotel is remotely located from downtown Hurgada, the touristic passage, and the Marina, you will need to long ride with Taxi to reach any of those attractions, and it will cost you a bit.
Food was bad, huge amounts with poor components (almost no meat, very little chicken and fish), varieties was fine but quality was barely acceptable.
They held an entertaining party every night with a daily theme, and that part was excellent for family vacation, the kids had a very good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada