When hotel changed their owners it became horrible.
we got tricked by our agency. we bought seaview room and got economy room(view from the window is 3meters to next hotel balcony without any sun all day) There are no sea view rooms, just side-sea-view ones. After extra 120 dollars and arguments with administration we got side sea view room.
No services at all, we wanted to leave some tips for bartenders but still no one service bar loby. Staff is tired and fed up with russians.
Price for this hotel became affordable for russians so you can imagine... Sunbeds are reserved early in the morning by rude russians. if you get up at 8 - you have no free sunbeds and administration doesnt do anything about it.
Room service is fine but for a clean room u need to pay some extra. there are two free bottles of water a day. In my opinion it is not enough 1liter of water a day for two persons. if u want to get more water - 1 dollar. I suggest you to take a walk to the supermarket nearby the hotel and get a 1,5 liters of water for 5 egyptian pounds.
food is good but soon we got bored of the same quisine over and over again.
amimation is great, but no interest from russians who is 90 percent of their guests.
Dont even think to take pillow to excursions to Cairo - reception will take it from you. No breakfast baskets as well.
Annoying taxi drivers outside the hotel. Well,you have to go to Sakala somehow, there is no choise, because hotel is a little far away from Sakala. taxi drivers are smart and will fool you if you are first time in egypt and you will pay three or four times more than average price for transportation.
Overall, next time we will search for a better and more expensive hotel than this. Thanks for the first, unpleasant impression, Le jardin...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort situated 11 km north of Hurghada, features 3 swimming pools and a private beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort also offers an entertaining Kids Club. This property offers 2 à-la-carte restaurants and offers free WiFi.Aqua Park is opened and free of charge for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada