After reading 2 very bad reviews, we were in doubts of going. But, I am so glad we did. This was a much need holiday, after retiring from the pub business. We had a lovely room with a view of the sea (no extra cost). The staff were more than helpful and friendly. Only 1 barman took 3 days to start to smile at us, when we persisted. I think it is mostly the language barrier that makes some people think they are unfriendly.Mostly, we constantly were greeted and helped by very pleasant staff members. Very often, we would find our drinks already anticipated and ready for us, as we approached the bar, as they remembered what we drank. The food was good, for those who could eat spicy food, but being one of those that can't, I always still found something to eat, and I did eat a lot. We tried the theme restaurants and of the 2, we by far preferred the MamaMia one by far, with its very friendly staff and good food. The asian restaurant, in the sister resort, we found unpersonal and the food cold, needless to say, we only went once. We did have a bit of a hiccup with MamaMia, in that the Head Chef entered the toilets whilst my husband was there, and never washed his hands afterwards. We mentioned this to the customer service staff and quickly found hand steriliser placed at the enterance of the restaurants. The customer service staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable,clean and spaceous. The only blight, was that the bathrooms are looking a little 'tired' and need sprucing up. If there was a problem, when we mentioned it, they quickly sorted it out. The pool and beach area was fabulous. Their spa was really good too, when we spoilt ourselves to a Pharaoh's Massage. I fell ill during the first week with bronchitis and was treated very well by the local doctor and the hotel staff thereafter, with fruit baskets and cakes for the following week too. Every now and then a random staff member or manager would ask how I was. They could not do enough for us. We enjoyed the excursions too, except for the 'Shop n Rock' trip. This was a waste of time and money. We were told we would have steak, but this 'steak' turned out to be a plain burger at Hard Rock Cafe. Drinks were astonishingly expensive. 4 drinks cost us the equivalent of £50 Sterling! The quad bike ride was good, but very restricted, although the guide was very friendly and funny and kept saying 'Come to Papa'. The next trip into the desert in 4x4's was really good and we had a wonderful guide and driver. At the resort, the restaurant manager Faraq was excellent and so friendly. Yes, there were many Russians, some of which were very arrogant, but they are visitors, just like us and not the responsibility of the resort. Overall, we would definitely like to spend time there again some time in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort situated 11 km north of Hurghada, features 3 swimming pools and a private beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort also offers an entertaining Kids Club. This property offers 2 à-la-carte restaurants and offers free WiFi.Aqua Park is opened and free of charge for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada