Went here 2 years back witj my god mother and her daughter, the location was ok but outside our hotel there was buildings witch were have done, and around the corner was a little waste land. But it was a mile away, the beach was lovley and there are plenty of pools, the nearest onw by the sea is really salty thou.
The food was great, I recommend the restaurant near the sencond small pool only british people were aloud in that one witch was good as the Russian's were far to rude! But the main food hall was not the the best.
The weather was perfect lush hot sunny days we had there, also went to water parka wit h wrre great.
The staff were lovley but watch out forthe pool guards they can be nasty and pervy on the woman
Overall I had a great time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort situated 11 km north of Hurghada, features 3 swimming pools and a private beach. Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort also offers an entertaining Kids Club. This property offers 2 à-la-carte restaurants and offers free WiFi.Aqua Park is opened and free of charge for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada