“Ticked the boxes for me”
Review of El Mina Restaurant

El Mina Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 383 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was recommended by my guide to go there for my birthday and it was fabulous, everything was fresh as you would expect at a harbour restaurant. But the staff were very friendly and service was excellent. Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been recently at el Mina. Things are ok but not really fresh. Shrimps were of small size compared to other places and seafood soup is not that good. I have had better and more fresh sea food elsewhere in hurghada at better prices and better cleaner environment. I don't see anything exceptional. I think they have become famous and are not working hard anymore.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have used this particular restaurant in Hurghada on many occasions of you are a lover of freshly cooked fish this is the restaurant for you there offer a wide selection of fish dishes either baked or fried but one of my favourites is the Shrimps

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This used to be the best fish restaurant in Hurghada, especially the amazing seafood soup, but my last few visits have been disappointing.

The fresh fish is as good as ever, but the soup has lots its magic for some reason.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

A typically local fish restaurant with very nice food and not expensive at all

1  Thank jessBelgium