Tripadvisor
Hurghada
2,465 results
All reviews animation team hour bar hotel rep aqua park beach bar fire show quad biking great holiday fish main restaurant cleaned every day family holiday second home nice beach italian restaurant couldn't do enough water slides
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I like this vacation so much, everything you want,you can find in Panorama Bungalow Aqua Park Hurghada! Entertainment is amazing, food and drinks very tasty. I very like pizza on the beach, and of course different games and activities!! Im happy thats im choose this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was very disappointed on my return plane trip symptoms of salmonella started to manafest,The following day I went to my doctors where samples were taking, The salmonella was confirmed within a few days, The salmonella poisoning has come from the hotel as we never left the hotel for the whole vacation, The hotel has denied any responsibility for this, This incident left me of work for three weeks, I have stayed in many hotels in Egypt and all of which I would recommend, however this hotel.I would stay well clear of, it's not the fact I contracted salmonella, it's the fact the hotel has tried to deny responsibility when I have given them an opportunity to admit responsibility that they have denied so this why I feel necessary to write this post

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Odyssey24343053617
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well we came for Christmas n New Years not expecting a big deal & Christmas was low key but not New Years wow the hotel made a huge effort with not only the food,decorations,entertainment the whole evening was incredible & if we came again this time of year we would definitely make sure we were there for New Years .

During our stay we have been well looked after by members of staff from the waiters to the bar staff all very friendly & smiles our cleaner was fantastic our room was always lovely n clean .
The entertainment team were always running around entertaining all the kids & getting adults up to do stuff they really put on a show New Years they are a great team .

We had another great time at this hotel & we would stay again anytime

Room tip: Get the water bungalows
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Marcus H
sameeh R, Manager at Panorama Bungalows Aqua Park Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marcus H,

Thank you for taking the valuable time to share your experience on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to us.

We are glad to know that your holiday with us was superb and you have enjoyed the various facilities and services. Your compliment to our employees is very valuable to us; therefore we have shared your praise with the entire team in order to motivate them to continuously keep up the good spirit and the high level of service.

On behalf of the entire team we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the rooms on the pool are freaking awesome. specially the ones that are closer to the beach. there are some maintenance there but it's not that bad (little bit of a noise but not head hammering and during a short period of the day). to ensure a pleasant stay make sure to contact Mr. omar before or after you reserved. even if you were already there and needed any thing just ask him. three restaurants banglow is the best ... nice hospitality .. wide variety of food .. desserts are delicious .. food is clean and doesn't hurt my stomach.. aquapark is smaller than I expected.. the pool in front of rooms is not heated.. beach is lovely with free variety of games and football,volleyball field .. one last thing (this resort staff create a weird environment that makes you more social... you will feel like making a lot of friends in the resort) I miss Malis from Germany who have seen the aporigins of Australia.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear MohammedElgamal,

Thank you for your stay in Panorama Bungalows Aqua Park Hurghada and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were more than happy to welcome you at our hotel and to hear that you had an overall perfect stay with us. We will gladly share your feedback with our team as this is always a great source of motivation for us.

Thank you also for your recommendation and on behalf of the entire team we are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip to the Red Sea.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel excellent food with plenty of variety the staff are amazing at what they do and they all go the extra mile to make your stay and excellent one.

We had to upgrade out room on arrival but once sorted it was a very comfortable stay.

Thank you all for a wonderful 3 weeks.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear JohnKH1983,

Thank you very much for staying at Panorama Bungalows Aqua Park and for sharing your positive feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that your visit to us was fabulous and looking forward to welcoming you back at Panorama Bungalows Aqua Park Hurghada,