2,251 results
All reviews animation team hour bar hotel rep beach bar aqua park fire show fish quad biking great holiday main restaurant cleaned every day every evening family holiday second home cleaned daily italian restaurant nice beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Having just returned from panorama bungalows I can honestly say we had a great holiday even with the few hiccups along the way : we stayed in a deluxe pool view room with our own sun beds in my opinion these are the best rooms when looking around the hotel - we stayed for 10days and on our 3rd night of staying there we made the mistake of giving the security man that sat outside our room a drink as a friendly gesture big mistake as he thought banging on our door at 3AM for over an hour demanding a cup of tea was acceptable it most certainly was not an although we shouted at the door for him to stop an go away it gave myself & my daughter a very uneasy feeling he continued to linger outside our room with his phone constantly making a very annoying whistling sound : we had to be up at 6 that morning as we were getting collected for a day trip so needless to say we were very tired as after the banging started we didn’t sleep again - that next night after our trip we were exhausted so decided to get some food an have an early night but by about 9pm the phone started again and after asking him to move away from our door an turn his sound off this continued so we had no choice but to report him to management who very quickly dealt with the problem an we had no more issues with him as he was moved but we then were very wary of making any contact with the security so carried on our holiday ignoring them ! The rest of the team - bar staff , restaurant staff , shop staff were very pleasant and of a different manner :)
There was also an Egyptian conference going on and the hotel was over run by very rude very loud Egyptians the restaurant was just a joke they seriously have no manners whatsoever and never in my life have I seen such greed & the massive amount of food wasted was unbelievable to see - was very happy when they packed an left !
The entertainment is your usual AI hotel banter very cheesy but not distasteful:
There isn’t a great deal to do outside the hotel as its a taxi ride away from the town - we got the hotel taxi twice into el Gouna marina it really is a must to visit a little more expensive on the marina but well worth it -
The cleaning staff were great we had clean towels every day an the little extra touches with flowers an bedside table cloths make the rooms that little bit more extra special keep up the good work guys your fab !
We did the sunset camel ride oh my days what an amazing experience and well worth doing it :)
Overall we had a fantastic holiday at panorama bungalows and we met some great friends along the way and yes I would stay here again the security guy just won’t be getting a drink ;)

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank willie-wong
Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms are too old, air conditioners not working and informed reception many times but no benefit,low value for money, i do not advise and family to come to it. The children aqua is very poor and the rate per night is very expensive relative to the provided service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank AymanAsem
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good hotel and good we will back for this hotel thanks panorama hurghada and thank so much for all staff because them good people and friendly and restaurant have nice food and good chifs in this restaurant

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MōĦämēď Ģ
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good hotel and good staff in panorama and we will back soon good beach and good pool and my friend and me very happy soooooo much and we will back sooooon with my family and I want talk about food is very nice

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Merna A
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have good time in panorama Resort Hurghada with my love and food time with friendly staff in this hotel and we Will back again next summer with all my family and thim have good pool and good beach thank u panorama

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Todor T