“Diving Hughada the Emperor way!”

Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The resort is located in the heart of the breathtaking Makadi Bay area, a superb and fashionable destination in Egypt nowadays, on the Hurghada – Safaga Road only 25km away from Hurghada International Airport. The resort faces 550 meters of pearly beach, blending with the blue crystal-clear water, the virgin corals and the stunning Red Sea Mountains.This is a great location with easy access to many local dive sites within a short boat trip. A variety of special trips such as Overnight Thistlegorm, Abu Nuhas, the Rosalie Moller and the Salem Express are offered and can be booked in resort. Take a Try Dive, learn to dive or take your diving further with our friendly, experienced team of multi-national guides, all insured to European standards. For over 20 years, Emperor Divers has provided first-rate dive holidays in the Red Sea as well as Technical diving with our partner company Tekstreme. Non-divers are also welcome on our boats to enjoy a leisurely day sunbathing or join one of our snorkel trips with the chance of snorkelling with dolphins in their natural environment.Emperor also has dive centres in El Gouna, Marsa Alam and Sharm El Sheikh.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Emperor Divers do it again, what a great company. Having dived in Sharm el Sheik a few years ago I thought it was time to return to Egypt and the Red Sea. Wanting a change my wife and I chose Hurghada.
As soon as I had booked my holiday I went straight onto the Emeror Divers website and contacted the team here in Hurghada. I thought my request would be difficult but no, "15L Nitrox? you got it."
I had a letter waiting for me at the hotel with the collection time for transport to their office and boat, door to door service.
The team are extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable of the diving industry, a delight.
A well appointed vessel, ' Emperor Divers Rachel' took me out for two days boat diving, the crew are courteous and are always on hand when kitting up, prepping to dive and upon surfacing.
My guide for the two days was Carole, who showed me some great sites.
I did have one request, I wanted to see a turtle which Carole spotted on our second dive of the day, awesome.
I would definitely use Emperor Divers again and especially recommend the team at Hurghada.
Yours, still smiling from the turtle, Peter.
I will upload some pictures shortly.

Thanks for great diving Emperor Divers.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Good morning D1v3ma5t3r and thank you for the fantastic review and rating. It is great to see that you had no problems booking your diving through our reservations team and that your 15L nitrox request was no problem to Emperor Divers. Your comments have been passed on to the Team and the boat crews who are all very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 2 days with us. Carole had mentioned that you had requested to see a turtle and was obviously very happy that she managed to find one for you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back diving with Emperor Divers in the near future.
Regards Shaun and the Emperor Divers Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

There are newer reviews for Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Highly recommend: very professional staff and dive masters. We completed an advanced adventurer course (SSI) and a Nitrox certification. Both were great and professionally organized. Shawn has been helpful in navigating the maze of Padi and SSI certifications!
Rental equipment is new and good quality. Overall, cannot go wrong.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Good morning Christophe H and thank you for the great review and top rating. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your courses and found our Instructors to be very professional. The differences between the PADI and SSI structures can be confusing at times with the different names for similar levels but at the end of the day they are all about teaching divers to dive. We look forward to seeing you again here in Makadi Bay/Hurghada.
Regards Shaun and the Team.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have just returned from another thoroughly enjoyable trip to Hurghada including three (3) days boat diving with Emperor Divers. Customer service and safety are Emperors key attributes and I must make special mention of Angelina for all her work behind the scenes, Paul for his memorable dive briefings and guiding and particularly Carol who kept a close eye on me during my first dive without a private guide. I look forward to seeing you all later in the year. David G

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Good morning David and a Happy New Year to you. Thank you for the top rating and great review. I have passed on your comments to Paul, Carole and Angelina who are all extremely pleased that you enjoyed your time here with us again and look forward to seeing you again later in the year. Regards Shaun and the Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have been in Hurghada from 7.12 to 14.12.2013 and booked a 5 day dive. Really great prices and greta satff. 1 day we have done beach dive. We saw a lot of fishes: Crododile fish, napoleon fish and a ray!! It was awesome. The next day we went to abu hasish ( a reef 5 min with boat from the dive center), 35 m deep. It was realy cool: al those coral reefs and fishes. The 4-th day we went by car for 15 min to Sharm el Naga. This was a beach dive. 2 dives: one from the left side and one from the right side. After 30 m of diving we arrived at the depth of 30 m: corals, fishes, rays, grouper fish, nemos... and etc. The last day we made SSI Nitrox 32 course: Poul you where just great. And after finishing the dives we very very sorry to leave ;( Emperors staff become almost uour family. All are soo friendy and have great facilites, showers etc. Really a well eguiped center. We deffinitely will came again to dive with them! And one greta think is that I payed with my credit card and they carged me NO addition fees as most other dive centers do!! I would really recomend them! Emperor team: soo you in 2014 and best regards and whish you a happy 2014 and special thanks to Paul who was our dive guide. Sandra& Denis

1  Thank Denis M

Happy New Year Denis and thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments and give such a fantastic review. We are very lucky here to have such great diving so close to the centre. As you say there are lots of fish and great varieties also. I have passed on your great comments to Paul who I am sure would love the opportunity to dive with you again. Congratulations on completing your SSI Nitrox certification and we look forward to seeing you both again in the near future. Regards Shaun and the Makadi Bay/Hurghada Team.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I completed both my Open water and Advanced open water with Emperor and I couldn't have had a better experience,
every member of staff I met was very friendly and helpful, my instructors Hannah and Paul made me feel completely at ease even after a rough first day.
I cannot recommend them highly enough, so thank you guys for making my first diving experience truly awesome and i look forward to seeing you in the future.

TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Hello SharkBait_OHHAHA and thank you for taking the time to post your comments and give us a top rating. Your comments have been passed on to both Paul and Hannah who are both pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and congratulate you again on your successes. It would be great to see you back here again to continue your undersea adventure. Regards Shaun and the Makadi Bay/Hurghada team.