Sonesta Pharaoh Beach hotel was an overall good experience.
Staff is friendly, hotel is clean, food is good and the rooms are beautiful.
On the other hand I will never return to Egypt. Outside from the hotel, the intensity and annoyance of street sellers and hustlers is almost intolerable. And the tourist prices are inflated to such absurd heights that you dont know if you should laugh or cry at it.
I am not sure that what Egypt has to offer is so special that you couldnt see it somewhere else, with 500% more peace of mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HRS, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta