On arriving at Sonesta Pharoh Beach...I was greeted by very pleasant staff.
We were upgraded to a Bungalow by the beach which was gratefully accepted as the hotel looked very full and busy.
All the staff were pleasant and attentive, although they seemed very busy with a very full hotel.
The food was of a very poor standard and very little variety, Chinese restaurant was the best meal of the week!
The entertainment was not to my taste and as my friend and I were the only English in the hotel it was not a surprise
I believe the staff were doing their best to turn this hotel into a high end holiday hotel they have a lot of work to do but with the efforts of the team I am sure they will ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta