I have visited Egypt with my family this year and i can say we were very luchy to have chosen Sonesta Pharaoh. The room we received was very big and luminous , with garden view, and also we could see the sea from our window.
The beach is very clean and large, and the corals are amazing. The water temperature in January was pleasant enough to dive. There are plenty of sun beds and you get towels that you can change as often as you want.
The staff ... incredible friendly! The animation team tempted us with all kind of fun activities like dance lessons, aerobics, darts and WOW shows every evening! They made our holiday even better, they made is perfect!
I hope to return here soon, because it was a perfect holiday!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta