I been here one week. And i didn't want to go home. Because here i feel like in home.
Big food variety and really tasty. Large and beautiful hotel territory. Staff, omg, they all so friendly. I think we should interact with others as we would like others to interact with us. Just need to smile to them and they will smile you back. . Animation team just amazing. They are so energetic. Everyone involved in the activities, even the laziest guests. Shooting, darts, dancing lessons, aerobic, water gym.. A lot of activities. And everywhere animators work with smile. They try to make your holiday special. They always helps if you need. All workers at hotel want to see you happy and try to do everything to keep you happy. I really liked this hotel. And I hope to return back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta