I traveled with my sister in february for a one week stay.We stayed in a garden bungalow and it was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.Breakfast was really good with plenty of variety and everything freshly cooked.
Recreation staff very good especially Mohamed who always has time for the guests regardless of age or ability.Bar staff Abdul, Ayman and Ahmad are always very polite and helpful. A special thanks to Karim from the diving center so polite and helpful nothing was to much trouble, exceptional staff. We had the best glass boat trip.
Best hotel in Hurghada and we will definitely be returning .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, stretching across the sands of the Red Sea with a distinguished blend of modern and Pharaonic architecture. The resort's 360 unique guest rooms, family rooms, suites and bungalows each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, one outdoor pool, one indoor heated pool and one children's swimming pool for relaxing laps in the sun. There are several options for dining and entertaining at the resort's bars and restaurants as well as various choices of sports activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta