We have just had a marvellous 14 days holiday in El Gouna, Egypt. The place itself is a fabulous paradise out of the world. My husband and I stayed at Panorama Bungalows Resort. We were there from 27 July - 10 August, 2010.
The hotel was a very good choice. It is a peaceful resort, not too big, quiet and familiar. Our room was in the 4th building, very clean and spacious, in a good condition.
The food at the hotel was delicious and enough, there was a wide variety, something new every day. We had perfect service. The staff were superior, friendly and always willing to help. We cannot speak highly enough of them. Best wishes for them, especially Ali - the best waiter in the world.
Zeytona Beach is a great place to relax. We used to go there every day by the hotel's shuttle boat. The pool area was nice enough, always tidied. To go to Downtown is a nice walk, you can find many shops, restaurants and cafes. Don't miss to try tuk-tuk - it is a great fun.
We would recommend a holiday here at the resort and the hotel. We are planning to go back again. It was the best holiday we have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive