All reviewswater bungalowupstairs bargarden bungalowzeytona beachpool barmangreat holidaylittle repetitivefree boatlittle tired in placeskids poolbeauty salonbars and restaurantsrestaurant staffbeach bartuk tuksecond homeno hassle
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Had a great weeks holiday the Front Office Manager Ahmed Hemdan was so helpful as when I booked for this holiday I never checked the hotel voucher, and the booking agents had sent me it was for Panorama Bungalows in Hurghada I explained to him that it was El Gouda I wanted to stay at and he sorted it out for us to be able to stay there. The hotel is in a wonderful location the food was good and was always hot, and the staff from Ahmed front Office Manager, waiters, cleaners, gardners, pool men were so polite and helpful they are a credit to the hotel, we are hoping to be able to return later this year. Once again thanks for a wonderful week.

Room Tip: All the hotel is great
Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JacqueStanley
Reviewed March 12, 2015

what can I say after reading such good reviews. The place was very tired looking. Door frames hanging off in our bathroom Very grubby wardrobe doors. The Resturant was very tired looking again the window frames were hanging off.
Every where was kept clean but really a needs freshening up. The gardens were Loverly though
The food was of a very good standard but the choice was very limited.
I had my watch stollen out of our room. I was very disappointed and upset to think some one had been in our room and gone though our things Management escorted us back to our room and searched all our bags. In pockets of our cloths hanging up. They pulled the bed out. Run their hands along the top of the wardrobes. We were made to feel like we had stollen something Not had something stollen. !!
Never the less we met some wonderful people
So please make sure you lock your things away .el gouna is a very pretty place and well worth a visit

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed March 12, 2015

Stayed at this wonderful resort for 1 week at the beginnings of March weather wonderful but not as wonderful as all of the staff,Very professional nothing to much bother in all aspects,Food good always something for everybody,We stayed in building four which was excellent large screen TV & very spacious room with outside patio doors leading to swimming pool including 2 subnets,This was our second time here & definitely not the last,panorama has everything you could ask for,Give it a try I'm positive you wont be disappointed
positive you

Stayed: March 2015
2  Thank cytnhony
panoramaelgouna, Manager at Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2015

Dear Our Customer,

Best greetings from Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna

It give us a great pleasure to thank you for your nice review about our Resort Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna

and hope see you again at our resort

Best Regards
Hotel Management

Reviewed March 12, 2015

I had read the mixed reviews on TA and as always I tend to take the middle ground. However most of the comments both good and bad had elements of truth.

The good - the hotel is spotless (although a little tired) and the staff work tirelessly to keep it so. The ground staff keep the gardens beautifully tended and the pool staff and bar staff are attentive to your every need.

The room we had (a garden bungalow) was of a decent size and the bed very comfortable.

The beach is lovely with two areas and plenty of sun beds. The boat is handy but it is only a short walk through some fabulous private villas if you don't want to wait for the hourly boat.

The bad - the food was not the best and whilst people have said you can always find something to eat - that should not be what you have to settle for on holiday! Also I didn't always find something and we ate out 4 nights out of 7 as a result and missed out on lunch on several days.

The ugly - the water used for the gardens stinks!! On check-out I was made to feel like a criminal being made to wait whilst the room was checked - having honestly told reception that we had had 1 beer from the mini bar. The laundry bag was missing from our room - what would I do with that!!

El Gouna itself we loved and I would return in a heartbeat but not to the Panorama!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LouandDek
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Just returned after 10 super days .,had a brill 10 days holiday .The hotel made my 70th birthday special by The letter and birthday cake they made and brought to the restaurant .The staff all work hard and were very friendly .had a lovely room had a few hiccups to start with but got sorted,A few things around the hotel was not a 100 per cent But seemed to be getting better by the time we left cleaning etc .As for the food strange at times but always found something to tempt the appitite .would I return not too sure on that .

Room Tip: 401 was a lovely big room full size tv terrace by pool with own sun beds only downfall 7 ish every morning cleaners and trollies ,plus chatter went on for ages outside our door .
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple