Octber saw us visit our favourite hotel in a favourite location,a second time this year having been ther in April/May.
We find it toally relaxing safe and comfortable and the staff,whatever level are most helpful and friendly.
Being our 6th time at this hotel we thought we were regulars,but have been betttered by many on their 8th and even 10th time.
Why do we go back? Well the simple answer is that Paradise 5 hours from the uk is great and even long haul probably can not not better the location here-Little Venice as it is known.
The climate in the periods we go is superb,but the impressive thing is that this hotel is continually improving every visit,Added extras in the rooms,new furniture on the balcony and the gardens are great considering that 25 years ago this was desert.
Most outstanding of all is the food.The Movenpick are renowned worldwide for good food but in 6 years we have seen them reach a peak which in April we thought could not be bettered,but the chefs said they could do just that and in 6 months we have seen even better variety and standards-food to impress almost everybody.
Since the new Palavrion dinig room opened a couple of years ago the standard and food variety has been amazing. Eat Well,Sleep Well,Be Well is a Movenpick moto and it is just that.
We have been to about 17 different countries and hotels but the Movenpick has to rate one of the best and the fact that El Gouna is so special with the Abu Tig classy Marina and shops and the safe freedom of Downtown El Gouna just makes it an ideal Autumn/Spring holiday where no hasste and total relaxation are the order of the day,but if you choose to get around and be active,there is plenty going on.
Jeff and Dorothy-Halifax Yorks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna