The friendly efficient staff all seem to have been there forever and on this our 5th visit all knew us!!! We always ask for area 7 because there one can find rooms with baths. The main dining room offers different themes each night of excellent 4* rating buffet meals. If one has the slightest complaint they will cook to order what you want. The Thai restaurant was disappointing, cheap rice undercooked veg. and poor quality beef.
Poolside service impeccable as ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna