A break away from Cairo for 10 days in June.
Staff are very polite. Hotel is clean. Restaurants are ok: the portions at the fish restaurant are a real disappointment (extremely tiny and I am a small eater!!), the main restaurant is oriented quantity instead of quality and taste. The Thai restaurant remains the best option.
Despite few disappointments, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna