My first holiday away with just my 15 year old daughter - I was a little concerned prior to going that being two females, we may be harrassed, but this was not the case at all. All the staff were extremely courteous and friendly. We had a great week and felt safe at all times. The resort was extremely comfortable and clean. The rooms were of a high standard and the restaurants were good. The town is very close, just a tuk tuk ride away which was very cheap. The only critisism is that there was no free wifi anywhere in the hotel, which was not what was advertised. The cost was around £60 a week, which seems extremely high and I refused to pay. Fortunately we did not need the internet, but there are bars/restaurants in town which have free wifi should you need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna