This is the 4th time in Gouna, first time in Movinpick. heard alot the Movinpick was the best but unfortunatley its not. took a room in Old cluster that wasnt that great (somehow old) but with an amazing direct view on the red sea. Food isnt that good maybe 6/10 for dinner in the hotel's restaurant. Receptionists are very good but house keeping isnt that perfect asked them to change one of the channels on tv as i wanted to watch a specific program but refused at the time Sheraton did so a week ago.
Gouna is ur next Destination (Yes), Movinpick (till they work on my feedback (maybe)
Get the weekly ticket for the shuttle bus as soon as u get in Gouna, it will make it easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna