Used the pool and facilities only as we were staying in a friends apartment.
I have visited here several times and like it as its quite compact, all cantered around one large pool. I still prefer the Movenpick but the Steigenberger does hold its own.
Service for food was extremely slow this time and there seems to be fewer staff around. Overall very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna