Very nice hotel, the rooms are big and very nice, the food is excellent, the best I ever had on holiday..., the service was good...
For the golfer it's heaven, on the other side of the lagune there is a 18-hole golf with many facilities to practice...
In El Gouna downtown is nothing going on there...if you want a quiet holiday without many children and noise this is the place...
the card you need for the towels...
free tennis, but you have to pay in the club in El Gouna, and when you return the hotel pay you back ???
Five stars but no free wifi ??? 7 euro for 1 hour, 42 euro for one week wifi ??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna