We only stayed for a few days, but had a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff, very good food and nice rooms, clean and spacy. We had one of the executive suites, with two bathrooms, ideal with children.
The hotel is frequented by pleasantly behaving people (at least during our stay), and even although many children are amongst the guests (including ours), you will not have the feeling of being in a noisy kindergarten. We heard from other guests who tried several hotels in El Gouna, that this hotel is one of the best regarding the food, but before giving comment and relying on hearsay, we would prefer to try the other hotels first (Sheraton, Club Med, Movenpick, Sultan Bey etc)...If we can resist booking at this hotel again :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna