“Very welcoming”

Three Corners Rihana Resort
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I've just returned from the three corners rihana. Having stayed at the Ocean View last year (which was also excellent) I found the rihana to do everything just that 1% better. The facilities are excellent, food tasty and hygiene standards very high. The animation team work hard and there is plenty to keep you busy. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arniejrim
TTC_Rihana_Resort, General Manager at Three Corners Rihana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such positive review. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you soon

Rihana Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed February 5, 2014

It's My first time to Algouna, it was a perfect experience.
Checking in,
It was so easy it took only 3 min.s to get my keys, it was my anniversary and they fulfilled all me needs a lagoon view room, a free child bed. the reception guy is fantastic he is always smiling.
He showed me the board of instructions and joined me to the room .

The Room,
The room is not so big yet I felt it warm and calming, the diving club beneath my window was a
bit annoying but it was just for day time, at night the peaceful silence
covered the space

The Food,
The food was just perfect the chief was really fantastic, the breakfast was excellent, yet dinner was fantastic I attended the Italian and the oriental nights the dishes were magnificent

General,
The staff had welcoming attitude that i can never forget, helpful to the maximum service is perfect.
I'm planing to go there on my next anniversary for the same room if available , I recommend it to all families

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have just returned from another great time at this hotel that is so relaxing. The food and staff are second to none and cannot do enough for you. Unfortunately due to the issues in Cairo tourists seem to be reluctant to travel here. There is no trouble here at all. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and they will always be there to help and assist you. For us it is one of the major selling points of this wonderful Hotel. The managers regularly walk around the hotel and dining room checking that all is OK. Thanks to Cecile and Gamal and all the staff for making this another great holiday

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Johnmariakent
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful holiday at the beginning of January. We had read previous reviews and as we have been looking for a hotel without steps, as we both have walking difficulties. The staff should be thanked for their service and courtesy. We were well looked after, the meals were varied and well presented. The animation team worked very hard and with good humour, especially John.
We celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary, we were given a heart shaped cake, a lovely surprise, thank you.
There are three pools, two heated in the winter, I managed to swim twice a day, thanks to the shallow steps into the fitness pool. If you want a beach holiday - there are two to choose from.
I must mention the most amazing and amusing thing - on arrival when we found our mini bus, our luggage was put on the roof of the bus - yes - well it is a third world country - pity our camera was packed away. We are trying to clarify the demands for tips at the airport, rather forceful and upsetting. Next time we will just say we have no money on us, Yes we will be going back.
Hope you will go too.

1  Thank worzel41
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Having read reviews previously from guests that return again and again after being there it is easy to see why so many return .The hospitality is excellent , all the staff are pleasant and will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay . The food is good and could always find plenty to eat. The beach and the pools are clean and well tended , The room was lovely very spacious overlooking the lagoon with large balcony . Out and about is easy with frequent bus service from hotel to marina etc very cheap and the tuk tuks are brill . And only a 5 min walk to downtown it is the ideal location for a fab holiday cant wait to return.All the staff especially Annie in charge of guest relations are a credit to the hotel always smiling and willing to help.

Room Tip: room 5207 looks over the lagoon fantastic view
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went to the three corners Rihana for the 3th time and again it was very good. Nice food, clean, friendly people and great atmosphere. The animation team were a bit short of people but they really try to do everything to keep the people busy. Big thanks to John, Marina and especially Charlotte, really friendly girl who is always in for a joke, never ending smile, powerfull and enthousiastic! I can not wait till Im back in this resort!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Just returned from another wonderful trip to the Three Corners Rihanna Resort. Once again, STAFF EXCELLENT, friendly and helpful. The resort is very safe and child friendly.

Alot is in the media about Egypt, but El Gouna is a very safe, secure and friendly resort, so please come along a visit. Most people in the hotel are returning customers or recommended by friends and relatives, what better recommendation can you ask for.

Cannot wait to return in the Spring - Keep up the good work Gamal and Cecile.

Room Tip: Higher rooms can look over pool areas or lagoon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Gouna
#6 of 18 in El Gouna
Hotel Sultan Bey Resort
Hotel Sultan Bey Resort
#4 of 18 in El Gouna

Been to Three Corners Rihana Resort? Share your experiences!