Spent my birthday weekend there and it was just perfect ! The staff was friendly beyond believe specially the breakfast staff out on the balcony, along with the great delicious food selection breakfast was highlight of our morning. Buses to the marina and downtown passed by the hotel frequently which made our life much easier. When the receptionist found out that our flight back to Cairo is latter in the evening he immediately set us with a late check out without us requesting. Definitely recommend it and will be heading back there again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna