I stayed in this hotel while on holiday in May 2012. It was great. The room was nice and clean, very spacious and we had a beautiful view of the beach/sea.
The staff are all very friendly and make you feel very welcome. Food is good.
There is a private beach which is very quiet and relaxing, the pool area is great also.
There are tuk tuks on a regular basis to take you to the marina etc.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna