The vacation we spent at the Sheraton Miramar Resort was truly wonderfull.
The design of the resort is magnificent and it is a perfect example of a piecefull and quiet hotel.
The food is excellent and the staff is allways very friendly and helpfull. I want to express my special appreciation to "Hanly", the bar tender at the beach who is exceptionally friendly and a real example of hospitality.
The only drawback for me was that the decoration of the bar, the lobby and the diningroom is not that cosy and is out of tune with the rest of the resort.
Mr and Mrs Mertens, Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna