“Great location for Kiting”
Review of RedSeaZone

RedSeaZone
More attraction details
Owner description: RedSeaZone is an IKO CENTER (704), situated at Northern Mangroovy Beach in the private town of El Gouna. We specialize in kitesurfing. We run courses from "zero" to professional training. We rent equipment. We organize international competitions, events, camps for young people, equipment tests and kiteboarding trips to uninhabited islands of the Red Sea - Kitesafari. You can trust us. RedSeaZone has operated since 2005. Our experience with water sports dates back to 1992.Our priority is your holiday! We focus on quality training, that led only by professional IKO instructors in several languages. We care about safety and create an experience that is unforgettable. We have an office in Europe and we abide by European standards.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Thanks for a great couple of days kiting. This centre is right next to the 3 Corners Ocean hotel's beach so free drinks and lunch if your all inclusive (plus free transfer to the centre). Great set of friendly folks in the centre, good facilities with WIFI. Def worth a look and good value for the launching, safety cover and compressor kite inflating.

There are newer reviews for RedSeaZone

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Buzza Beach has a big Kitesurfing school, my son kitesurfs so didn't need lessons, but to use the beach for the day, along with all amenities costs €9 (euros), all prices are in euros but you can pay with Egyptian Pounds. They will help you rig and launch, catch the kite when you come in. You can leave your kit there, the toilets are free, the food in the well priced restaurant is excellent, staff lovely, and portions huge, great if you've been kitesurfing all morning! Plenty of shade if you are spectating. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The Winter time is the best time to visit the Red Sea as the weather is JUST PERFECT from September to April. The Resort of El-Gouna is the BEST RESORT in Egypt, Clean, Safe, Good Day & Night activaties, (That's why the four seasons hotel chain BUILT A 6 (SIX) STAR hotel there - ' Mojaic Hotel in the New Marina), Not that we stay there - as the 4 star hotels are Great enough. The Touristic buses that take you around the resort only cost 50p. for unlimited daily travel or £2 for the entire week.. and that includes FREE shuttle boat trips around in El-Gouna, or the Tok-Tok can take you to any destination within the resort for 50p. per person.
Street parties are laid on so that you can enjoy the warm evenings outdoors while being entertained...... BUT CHECK WHEN so that you dont miss out, same goes for the Dine-around hotels that lay on a show sertain nights (Info office DOWN TOWN will give you a guide or ask reception for a booklet of events - find out EARLY. OUR PERFECT HOLIDAY.

1  Thank Soliman715
Reviewed September 29, 2013

RedSeaZone is a kite surfing centre in El Gouna. My wife and I were staying at the Ocean View Hotel in Abu Tig Marina. We got the free shuttle bus to their beach centre. I had turned up with my kiting equipment and found the RedSeaZone right next door. I was met by the friendly Lidia who allocated me kit storage for the fortnight and showed me the facilities. These included kite pump area with automatic inflation tube, wash-down area for rincing equipment and hanging up for drying, as well as showers and toilets.

Also there is a bar that also serves food, plenty of space to sit and chat between sessions on the water, plus in front on the beach are sun loungers, that got plenty of use from my wife while I practiced my skills on the sea.

The sea here is perfect for learning or improving kite-surfing skills as there is a massive lagoon of shallow water. The only thing to watch for is a ridge that appears at low tide but stay beyond that, unless the tide is up, and you're ok.

There were very few no wind days during my fortnight, though sometimes it didn't build until the afternoon, giving me a chance to recuperate :)

All staff were so friendly, and Ama worked tirelessly to launch and land kites. When the wind picked up to 30 knots they were all on hand to make sure everybody was safe.

I look forward to coming back to this great spot!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The resteraunts were very good food excellent, the nice thing about el gouna is the local people are not allowed to try and coax you int their shops, so much more peaceful