“Kite surfing club in Gouna ... ok but we lost 2 bars!”
Review of RedSeaZone

RedSeaZone
More attraction details
Owner description: RedSeaZone is an IKO CENTER (704), situated at Northern Mangroovy Beach in the private town of El Gouna. We specialize in kitesurfing. We run courses from "zero" to professional training. We rent equipment. We organize international competitions, events, camps for young people, equipment tests and kiteboarding trips to uninhabited islands of the Red Sea - Kitesafari. You can trust us. RedSeaZone has operated since 2005. Our experience with water sports dates back to 1992.Our priority is your holiday! We focus on quality training, that led only by professional IKO instructors in several languages. We care about safety and create an experience that is unforgettable. We have an office in Europe and we abide by European standards.
Beirut, Lebanon
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Kite surfing club in Gouna ... ok but we lost 2 bars!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

we visited this club.. it was ok... chilled place, there was internet access , and small bar.. not much .
the only disappointment is that we lost 2 bars and they believe they were stolen.. that was the only negative point on this club!

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“THE BEST SPOT IN EL GOUNA”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

what can I say one of the most friendly kite centres I have been to polish run and very customer focused will be back in august for two weeks and I cant wait

Visited January 2013
Trondheim, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excelent place and people!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Red Sea Zone is a great place for kitesurfing. The fascilities is great with nice sunbeds, volleyball, free wifi, storage lockers, kite rental, instructors etc. Very nice people working here. I will definitely come back:)

Visited March 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good location next to Three Corners Beach”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good facilities with wifi and perfect for me next to the Three Corners Beach Bar and Grill, so easy to take a break and get some lunch.

Visited March 2013
Copenhagen
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Awesome kitesurfing base”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I spent a week with my wife and son in El Gouna, September 2012, and we absolutely loved the RedSeaZone kitesurfing base. I liked the spot a lot, nice lagoon with flat water and frequent winds, but not terribly strong or gusty. I was using my 10 and 12 sq m throughout my stay, which in my opinion makes this spot preferable for intermediate and beginners, and not so thrilling freestyle playground for experts.
Water is shallow which is very convenient, however makes it tide-sensitive - it's a good idea to contact them for tide schedule, before you book your holidays. Some 50m from the beach there is straight of reef, which on low tide is dangerous to ride over, and should be crossed on foot in boots.
There are 2 adjacent kite-bases, which seemed to be much more crowded than RedSeaZone during our stay.
The base offers lessons, rental, storage with rescue, great little bar, chillout area, sunbathing area, workshop with tools... all you need in a very cozy atmosphere. They also offer you help from beachboys to start or land the kite, untangle your lines, or simply get an advice on the wind which always turned out more accurate than windguru.
The equipment in the base is Nobile, Gaastra etc, not the first class brands in the industry. Perhaps that's the key to fantastic price competitiveness. I personally brought my own gear over. Storage and rescue prices, together with drinks and snacks in bar were inexpensive. Fantastic value for your money!
The staff was friendly, smiling and laid back. They contributed substantially to overall very positive vibe I got after these holidays.
All bases are located outside El Gouna, and it takes 3-5min ride with tok-tok (~0.70 eur). I can highly recommend the hotel we stayed at (Three Stars Ocean View). I've got another review on it, but in this context the great advantage is that it has a remote beach bar located just next to RedSeaZone, meaning convenient big fat lunch break All Included.

Visited September 2012